Status
Not open for further replies.

jason6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
columbia missouri
DSCF2357.jpg

I got a 1100 mah battery from a vendor .5 inches smaller than one i had before.. when I called her she said "new shipment... doesnt sell less than 1100 mah pass thru"My question is are their smaller 1100 mah ego type..? the one I have are 4.5 inches and the new one is 4.0 inches both from the same vendor one week apart.
Im new and it looks like a different size battery.. (read mah) Thanks for the input Jason

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
We all like to get the 'best' value for our hard-earned dollars, but... This goes to, again, prove that old adage that 'sometimes the 'best' price isn't a bargain'... :(

To me a Companies reputation is more important than their price and I've found that most reputable dealers are within a buck or two of each other on any given item...

Petrosino

Mar 20, 2013
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi there This is definitely an 900 mAh battery size, it looks like a fraud. You should to contact them, and make a negative review, people here are right.
Nobody is winning from this kind of behaviour, neither the costumers or the traders, the honest way to sell things is the best way. This is not the way to make good business, because at the end the user is frustrated, the seller makes a bad name and so... I think the idea for us, is to enjoy the pleasure of vaping instead of involving into some kind of negative situations!!! Call them, but stay positive :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The batteries contained within the casing of an eGo style battery are much shorter than the actual case. The case has to have room for the electronics and wiring. It's likely that they sent you a 900mah battery. Does it vape for a shorter period than your old one using the same atomizer? Does it charge a little faster? I'd do as others advised and work with them to get a replacement. If they are registered with ECF it's in their best interest to make it right.

My eGo and Riva batteries have no external markings and are identical in dimensions. There's a difference in the fire button only.

Last edited:

Smokin_Penny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello, Jason.

I am a rep from Smoke For Penny's®. I apologize for the misunderstanding here. We as a vendor receive multiple bulk shipments from manufacturers and over time the make of a particular model of battery can and does change. I assure you, the only type of Passthrough we carry is the 1100. The 1100 you received has a newer make with better inner workings, giving it a more compact design.

Another example of this is the E2 1300 we just got in. It is actually much smaller than our 1100 version. It does not mean that we are cheating customers with less powerful batteries. It is simply the nature of newer design, and more compacted technology. See your iPhones for an example, as the technology advances the smaller devices become more powerful.

We have went ahead and shipped you the larger model of the 1100 and hope that meets your expectations. We at Smoke For Pennys® strive for the best customer service and vaping experience possible for our customers. So you can keep both Passthroughs, with no additional charge.

Sincere Thanks

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Hello, Jason.

I am a rep from Smoke For Penny's®. I apologize for the misunderstanding here. We as a vendor receive multiple bulk shipments from manufacturers and over time the make of a particular model of battery can and does change. I assure you, the only type of Passthrough we carry is the 1100. The 1100 you received has a newer make with better inner workings, giving it a more compact design.

Another example of this is the E2 1300 we just got in. It is actually much smaller than our 1100 version. It does not mean that we are cheating customers with less powerful batteries. It is simply the nature of newer design, and more compacted technology. See your iPhones for an example, as the technology advances the smaller devices become more powerful.

We have went ahead and shipped you the larger model of the 1100 and hope that meets your expectations. We at Smoke For Pennys® strive for the best customer service and vaping experience possible for our customers. So you can keep both Passthroughs, with no additional charge.

Sincere Thanks
Good to see that this situation has been fixed :)

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I don't understand this: "Three kinds of capacity of battery 650mAh, 900mAh, and 1100mAh. All of them are in different size and available in 12 colors. The EGO "Tank" battery should be only combined with JOYE EGO "Tank" atomizer and charger. Please do not mix up them with other EGO products. Compatible items: TIGK0015, TIGK0016, TIGK0017."

I thought the EGO TANK battery would be compatible w/ ALL 510 threaded accessories....???????

jason6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
columbia missouri
well I guess that is that ..For the record I will be finding another vendor..the first time I called on the (order before) I called to make sure the mege dual cartomizers that I ordered fit the ego t pass thru because they do not fit (ego lcd ) and I am straight from an ecig pen device..I am aware, but not experienced about 510 threading.. The man said he didnt know any details about my order.. I say ok what I really want to know are the ego megas 510 threaded He said "whats 510 threaded mean" the guys name is Tom he is the other number on her business card.. Like I said they take advantage of people that are new to vaping..Anyhow off my soapbox for now. Caveat emptor Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread