Did I mess up my clearomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
West Virginia
Only had my ego vv for a couple of weeks now. When I bought it I got it with 4-ce4 clearomizers. I also bought 4 eliquids to try. Made good sense to me to just put one liquid per tank and try them all. In the last couple of days, the two that have been my favorite and I have vaped the most seem fine. The two that I havent vaped as much now seem not to produce hardly any vapor and have a very "dry" hit. Almost makes you want to cough. Im wondering if leaving them with fluid in them and not using them as much has somehow clogged or plugged them up? Also there is no way to service it. They are one piece (except the tip) and have no way to get into the atomizer or wick.

Thanks in advance, you guys are great!
Grimm

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
There is, it's not "that easy" but I took apart these and cleaned them.

Can't comment on rest of the stuff. When I overflow my vivi it can't produce enough vape, but doesn't give me dry hit.

Tho I've got HG juice that was left open for over 48 hours and now gives horrible vape and alcohol hit in throat. But that's just horrible juice, nothing to do with carto.

Last edited:

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
I wash my ce4's out with water. I take the tip off and fill the tube with water leaving a little air space. Then i cap it with my thumb and shake it. Dump the water and repeat. I then shake out what ever water is left in side and put the tip back on. I then blow through the tip as hard as i can to try and expel any water. Now you can either let it sit and sry or you can fill it up with your eliquid and keep vaping it in bursts until it removes the water and is only vaping eliquid. This works for me all the time.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
I wash my ce4's out with water. I take the tip off and fill the tube with water leaving a little air space. Then i cap it with my thumb and shake it. Dump the water and repeat.

Didn't work for me at all. So I was actually taking them apart. Hardest part is to remove meal rings without squishing them with pliers. After that it's same as with vivi nova's :)
This is only way that worked for me, managed to use ce4 for 8 days with heavy vaping cleaning it like this ;)
Tried your way and only got worse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread