ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
I know it's an internet picture but does this:

imagejpg1_zpsd20f4df9.jpg

Look anything like this??

2014-06-05%2020.26.30_zps2fakwpx1.png

Paprika (closest to Red, imo) is what I ordered but got a yellow tank instead. Not happy.....

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I am questioning this too, the paprika does come out more yellow than red so that photo is misleading. i dont know if the color has changed since we made those charts or if it is being applied differently because I know if it is heavier it is much darker but then also less transparent. We are going to be redoing the chart soon since we are adding new colors and removing some others so that will get updated.

At any rate the girls will certainly sort you out on this and while the color isnt what you were expecting you can still use the tank until you get the new tube.

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
I am questioning this too, the paprika does come out more yellow than red so that photo is misleading. i dont know if the color has changed since we made those charts or if it is being applied differently because I know if it is heavier it is much darker but then also less transparent. We are going to be redoing the chart soon since we are adding new colors and removing some others so that will get updated.

At any rate the girls will certainly sort you out on this and while the color isnt what you were expecting you can still use the tank until you get the new tube.

Thank you. Sent an email from y'alls site. I'll wait to hear. :toast:

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I'm really excited about the new chart!! One thing I would find helpful is designating which colors are "shimmery" and which are "flat." Just my input... :) I've wanted to put something in the comment box, like "ladies, I'm hoping for a tank that comes off as a sparkly hot pink". I blew my first shot at sparkly hot pink, although the tank was still very pretty until I murder-by-bathroom-tiled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread