Wrong order

Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-socialite

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
I tried sending both a PM and an email thru the website but no response...

I placed an order for 3 510 attys on 3/6, on 3/10 recvd the package but instead of 3 black 510's I recvd 3 yellow 306 atty instead

Invoice ID: 0000010141

would like replacement order shipped... Happy to send the 306's back to you, all are in orignal packing still

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
After all the thumbs up I've given RMV and Dave, I really hope he comes through and calls me as I asked him in an email I just sent him. I just received my 1st wrong order from him myself and it's a doozy considering the care & communication that was taken to get it right before the order was even put through. I'm sure Dave will call me but it's kind of left me up a creek for the Easter weekend. Yay!!!!!

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Most business's provide fairly good customer service most of the time(when things go as planned). It's when problems occur that you really get to see how good their customer service truly is. I have to say Dave came through(as I expected) with straight A's. As soon as he received my message he got back to me and, not only resolved the issue in the most generous way possible, he went the extra mile and issued a refund(when he really didn't have to). I have to give a big Thank you to Dave. As I told him in my response email, he will always be my go to guy for e-liquid and parts as long as he's in business(which I hope is for a very long time). Thanks again Dave and Happy Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread