• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help me get banned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Forget that I just received my Provari Mini 4 days ago. Forget that I've only been at this a couple of months. It's the Genesis Line V2 clone, the Genesis Mini clone, the Genuine Genesis Mini, the Genuine Genesis Maxi, and not one, but two Genuine Line V2's that are all still in the vape mail stage. And then to top it off, I go and buy a Mark Bug Wizard a few minutes ago! Ooh Ooh almost forgot, and two Pyrex tubes for the Mini and Maxi that I don't even have yet. And one way or another, I WILL get a Zenesis!

LMAO This site is killing me! I am as addicted to ECF as much, if not more than anything I've ever been addicted to in my life. Thank God I can afford it but I'm starting to question my sanity lol. Don't get me wrong. I'm loving every minute of it but how do you draw the line? Do I swear up a storm and get booted off? Or do any of you have any advice for the Vapaholic before you?
:rickroll:
P.S.....keep an eye on the classifieds in the next few weeks! Odds are there will be some pretty cool stuff for sale!

Last edited:

Startle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
NY, NY
Oh my...

I don't see any problem with what you are doing - you've found an obsession that you love and is not harmful to others and very beneficial to yourself.

Maybe try establishing a plan where you allow yourself to buy one new mod and x amount of juices per month. This will allow you a lot of time to research and settle on your monthly purchase without gathering too much equipment in a short period of time.

Vape On!

RebeccaX

Sep 2, 2010
Cambridge, Ontario
I know what you mean. For me, it's the juices though - I can't stop buying them and I already have a cupboard filled with them. I almost had heart failure when I went to Jughead's site this morning and saw it's closed for two weeks!

Now I'm on the hunt for more passthroughs - I bought a new car this week and it has a USB port! I've been in heaven, driving around puffing Dr. Pepper on my passthrough.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
@K-man.. are you trying to beat out Montreal vapers all by yourself.. I have Line V1,V2,SS and 2 Maxi's..
Others that come to the vape meet have Lines and Maxi for a total of about 10...

So if (I hope not) that you wish to part with one of the best re-build-able atties on the market today PM this way..
Also since you are close if you need help PM and will be glad to help..

Meanwhile enjoy the wait, the fun is coming...:)

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Or a GG! tsk tsk tsk, where are your priorities man???
I'm coming...I'm coming! They aren't exactly easy to find. LOL I think that's why I'm snapping up everything in sight! The good stuff is just so hard to get so I'm jumping on everthing that does come up. But on the bright side....I'm gonna have some very interesting stuff to trade for the things that can't be found!

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
@K-man.. are you trying to beat out Montreal vapers all by yourself.. I have Line V1,V2,SS and 2 Maxi's..
Others that come to the vape meet have Lines and Maxi for a total of about 10...

So if (I hope not) that you wish to part with one of the best re-build-able atties on the market today PM this way..
Also since you are close if you need help PM and will be glad to help..

Meanwhile enjoy the wait, the fun is coming...:)
Merci mon ami. Much appreciated!

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I've been staring at my GG collection and my credit card bills. They are closely related but can't bring myself to sell them. Just too pretty. Sold off one of my more "collectable" mods this morning, broke my heart but as it allows me to pretend that I've got some sense of self control. It is a problem for me.. after the P&P I am totally cut off on mods.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Hey K-man. if your going to get rid of some of your "old" stuff let me know, I may be interested in some of it.
Will do but my "old stuff" isn't even "new stuff" yet. It's all stuff on it's way. Except for the Provari mini I got a few days ago. Gotta say that now, I know what all the Provari fuss was about. Incredible craftsmanship and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread