Not open for further replies.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
i don't have a banner yet because i am using my ipad for now and don't know how to copy and paste. i will get on hubbys to do that sometime. however, since hubby and i stopped smoking on 12-7-2012.....combined we have saved $881.09. also combined we avoided 4699 analogs!

now you must subtract from that funds for vaping........i would guess about $100.00 on greensmokeliving for our cig a likes that got us off analogs. my niece then sent a care package with the original joye egos, cartos, juice. she was a love to do that. after studying here, determined what we wanted for our new pv. myfreedomsmokes had an awesome sale. got a made up kit of 2 joye-c 1000mah batteries, charger, 2 ce5 ego clearomizers, 5 extra heads. kit was on sale for $68.95. of course i have ordered juice, bringing the grand total to $225.00.......for almost a 4 month period!

so now the math: for hubby and i together
savings (rounded) $880.00
spent 225.00
net savings 665.00

wow!

thanks goes out to all of you on the forum....i got soooo much information, found just what we wanted....and very happy with a wonderful, flavorful vape. no more analogs for us!

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
i don't have a banner yet because i am using my ipad for now and don't know how to copy and paste. i will get on hubbys to do that sometime. however, since hubby and i stopped smoking on 12-7-2012.....combined we have saved $881.09. also combined we avoided 4699 analogs!

now you must subtract from that funds for vaping........i would guess about $100.00 on greensmokeliving for our cig a likes that got us off analogs. my niece then sent a care package with the original joye egos, cartos, juice. she was a love to do that. after studying here, determined what we wanted for our new pv. myfreedomsmokes had an awesome sale. got a made up kit of 2 joye-c 1000mah batteries, charger, 2 ce5 ego clearomizers, 5 extra heads. kit was on sale for $68.95. of course i have ordered juice, bringing the grand total to $225.00.......for almost a 4 month period!

so now the math: for hubby and i together
savings (rounded) $880.00
spent 225.00
net savings 665.00

wow!

thanks goes out to all of you on the forum....i got soooo much information, found just what we wanted....and very happy with a wonderful, flavorful vape. no more analogs for us!
Also how much you won't spend seeing a DR. Sound like your way! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread