different 304 attys from iVapour

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmenace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2010
North West England
Hmmm. Right. My lovely new wood effect Janty Stick arrived today (Thanks Toby), and while I'm not allowed to use it until my birthday tommorow, I have swapped the atty onto my month-old kissbox.

There are a few things I've noticed...
Firstly the new atty has 0110 written on the base, while the old atty has 0309 written.

With my 0309 atty, its very difficult to screw to the right tightness. either it's so tight it's like drawing through a brick, or it's loose and the vapour exits from the bottom rather than the mouthpiece.

The 0110 atty gives a nice draw, it's obvious how tight it should be and it has a wide tolerance to give the good draw.

The actual wirey bit at the bottom of the atty glows red hot in seconds in the 0110, but in the 0309, this never ever happened at all.
The 0309 gets hot enough during normal vaping to strip the finish off the outside. This hasn't happened with the 0110.

While I was just vaping with the kissbox and hadn't tried anything else, I was satisfied with its performance & just put up with the niggles. However I'm not satisfied with it now.

I can't see much in the way of physical differences other than colour, but I'm guessing that there must be.

What are they & how can I make sure, when I order a new one from iVapour.co.uk I get a 0110 rather than a 0309.

It really does seem to be a case of easy hassle-free vaping vs the exact opposite...

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I don't think you will get a 0110 either, as most of the ones in the latest batch appear to have 1109 written on.

I'm going to hazard a guess that the number on the bottom is a reference to when whatever batches are made.

And of course all businesses and factories will try and rotate their stock as best as possible...

Note:
I have changed the title of this thread to model 304, because although they have the same thread as 801s, the KBC-304 atomisers are Janty brand, and slightly different to 801 atomisers.

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
To give a definitive answer to your question is difficult.

Easiest way of putting it is probably like this.
It seems that all atomisers, whatever model or factory, vary batch to batch; and then also within the batchs too... (part of this is to do with the human element of course).

Now if there is any deliberate difference (in manufacture) between the two 304 atomisers you have got, I have pretty much no idea, except that all companies strive to improve their products of course...

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Before now occasionally, Janty JKBC-302 were supplied as Classic Kissbox atomisers, although this was many moons ago.

(And what is the exact difference between JKBC-304 and JOYE-302, is up to speculation, opinion, and it seems... mystery...)

But the standard Janty Classic atomiser supplied is the JKBC-304.

Is this technically the atomiser supplied with the Janty Stick... anybody?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread