different doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
does anyone know if Rob is planning to sell the doors seperatly? I purchased a black body with purple door, but would like to have a silver door also, to interchange with my mood. I also wish i had gotten the silver body, so if anyone wishes to trade their silver body mini with my black one, send me a message. and if anyone know about possibly buying doors seperatly, please post!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
does anyone know if Rob is planning to sell the doors seperatly? I purchased a black body with purple door, but would like to have a silver door also, to interchange with my mood. I also wish i had gotten the silver body, so if anyone wishes to trade their silver body mini with my black one, send me a message. and if anyone know about possibly buying doors seperatly, please post!
Yes, he is planning on selling doors. He's working out a supply issue and then will have them available with the accessories. You are welcome to post your trade offering in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/162302-reo-swap-thread.html You never know...someone may take you up on your request! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread