Different Drip Tip on Kanger Mini giving spitback

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I dropped my Kanger Top tank Mini in the garage and the drip trip snapped off and was wedged in there. Like a key broken off in a lock. Got it out.

I have some extra drip tips so I am/was using this one in the photo but I am getting ejuice in my mouth. Not a mouthful of juice but I can tell that I am getting juice in my mouth. The tip has a tight fit so that is why I am confused. I even edged up a paper towel to wipe the inside and I see residue.

I thought that maybe when I fished out the broken drip tip that I broke the seal but I did not because I have another TTM tank and I took the tip off of that and tried and no spitback.

Why? Tip is tight - I don't get it! I actually thought this tip looked good on it so I'm disappointed.

Any ideas? IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1679.JPG IMG_1680.JPG

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Either your tank is flooded or you are experiencing normal condensation accumulating in the drip tip and air chamber of the tank.

That new drip tip is adjustable, being able to angle it at a 30 degree angle. That angle should stop any normal condensation from entering your mouth.

I typically insert a Qtip into my tank through the drip tip to absorb normal condensation every 3 - 4 days.

You might want to look into a more narrow bore drip tip, or a longer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread