Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Hello,

My 510 kit came with a regular battery and a mega battery from Electronicstix. The vapor is better with the mega battery. Is that how it goes with the Ecigs- the higher the battery strength, the better your vapor production?

Thank you,
Lori

Sort of.

I bet when both of them are fresh off the charger, they're pretty similar, right?

Li-On batteries don't just suddenly die when they're out of charge. They kind of slide downhill for a while - the last hour or so of the charge.

With the standard 510 battery, that "slide" takes up about half the total life of the battery. But with a Mega, which goes almost twice as long, the "slide" takes up a comparatively shorter amount of the charge time.

Basically, the Mega will hold at maximum voltage for longer than a standard 510.

dalelovelace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Will a 5v pass through eat my atty's faster, or should I get a special atty for that? And will an Ego passthrough be any better than a 510 passthrough? Currently I use a Joye 510 with batteries, but I have both an Ego kit (no passthrough) and a 510 passthrough on order, wondering if it would make any difference if I got an Ego passthrough as well?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Will a 5v pass through eat my atty's faster, or should I get a special atty for that? And will an Ego passthrough be any better than a 510 passthrough? Currently I use a Joye 510 with batteries, but I have both an Ego kit (no passthrough) and a 510 passthrough on order, wondering if it would make any difference if I got an Ego passthrough as well?

All I can say is I love my eGo PT. The best part to me are the eGo mega attys. They are just awesome.

IMAG0042.jpg

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Well crap, spose I'll have to order an Ego pt and some mega attys now as well. I got into this to save money over smoking!!! :)

Well, for the mega attys, the best deal anywhere on the planet is Joye eGo Mega Atomizer Titanium (Cylinder) - MFS Inc. $6.57 with coupon code "smoke". Other codes here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...red-e-liquids-40-off-most-all-kits-parts.html And liberty flights has the eGo PT for $20 Electronic Cigarette - Pass-throughs - Joye eGo

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I found the problem, I was going to FreedomSmokeUSA instead of Best Electronic Cigarettes - Freedom Smokes Inc., too much Freedom for me! Now next question, do you use a regular 510 cartridge/drip tip with these? Thanks!

No, they require eGo mega cylinder type carts/drip tips. It comes w/ one empty cart, and that can be used as a drip tip, either by just removing the two mouthpieces or by hollowing it out like I did. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-users-group/120460-ego-mega-cyl-atty-free-drip-tip.html

IMAG0037.jpg

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I think I'm going to go ahead and order an aluminum and a delrin drip tip from Electronic Cigarette Drip Tips since they're only $1.49 each, they have the Ego atty for $8.99 as well, so get it all at one place for less shipping. Thanks a bunch LowThudd!

Greenhouse one is a great supplier, but their shipping prices can be high as they ship from china. I believe Tim said he would work on that, best to check the GHO forum for more info. Here is a coupon code: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...re-42-49-joye-ego-2-55-lr510-atties-more.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread