Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just got another doggystyle tank yesterday, already have one, and like it so much, got another, I do think they are really good vape, can get a good tight MTL vape with them, and they do not go through juice as fast as the siren either, I would say they are a very good contender to the siren.

I am glad to hear you like it too! Can you dial down the afc tighter than the Siren without having to install one of those reducer pins?

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    How right you are Nailz , the flavor is fantastic. Have you had any problems with yours?

I did have leaking problems, but was actually my own fault as was missing the bottom oring on the base, soon as realized and put one in there, has been completely leak free, hence why still use it, even though it is bottom fill.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I am glad to hear you like it too! Can you dial down the afc tighter than the Siren without having to install one of those reducer pins?

Yes sure can, I think you would like it @JustWondering1 it is easy to build and very simple atty ;)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Any inputs about PC tank not being good to vape on? I know glass is preferred, but just wanted to know

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Citrus, banana and methol juices can cause some pc tanks to crack, so not recommended to use them type of juices in them.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I like a tight draw also hopefully you can see in the picture where I have it set, it's like half of the Sirens smallest hole. 20170527_124412.jpeg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Any inputs about PC tank not being good to vape on? I know glass is preferred, but just wanted to know

Fast Tech doesn't have any replacement tanks for the Doggy, which is a bummer. The PC tanks I have vape just fine. I think the issue people have with PC tanks is that some juices (mostly citrus, banana & cinnamon) can eat through PC causing leaking. If I can't find another tank that will work on the Doggy, I'll just make sure to use only PC safe juices in it.

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2013
    India
    Fast Tech doesn't have any replacement tanks for the Doggy, which is a bummer. The PC tanks I have vape just fine. I think the issue people have with PC tanks is that some juices (mostly citrus, banana & cinnamon) can eat through PC causing leaking. If I can't find another tank that will work on the Doggy, I'll just make sure to use only PC safe juices in it.
    $1.68 Free Shipping Replacement PC Tank for Doggy RTA Atomizer (PC, Translucent) at m.FastTech.com

Here you go, replacement tank :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I'm going to see if I can find either a glass or PC replacement tank.

:thumb:

I like a tight draw also hopefully you can see in the picture where I have it set, it's like half of the Sirens smallest hole. View attachment 660365

Thanks, bigB. Great pic, by the way.

Granted my tank is a PMMA (acrylic) and I don't know the diff between it and a PC tank, but I've been running Sinn Rollz (cinnamon rolls) in it for EVAH, and not a bit of a crack to be seen. :blink:

Perhaps PC is a more fragile material? More prone?

Nice find on the replacement tank, green on. Wishlisted it.

Now - about that man on a restricted shopping diet...... ;)

Don't tempt him! :lol:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    One last thought... for now. Isn't the code "MAP" usually good on FT? As in, it's not just for Memorial Day sales, correct?

MAP code is for products they sell for under MSRP, way of listing at list price, but give customers a discount, so it is always active, but only for set products.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread