Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I still need to try out some Rayon in mine, Haven't done that as of yet due to still testing out the longevity of KGD as wicking material. I get 70-80ml's in my 22mm Siren before I need to re-wick (that's when I get that slight OFF taste that tells me a change is in order). Next up, Rayon I think, and I'll just add a little KGD to the wick ports to prevent any leaks.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Dug my 25mm back out to go on the VT75C, even with the tightening of the positive screw, still seeps a little, but the flavorrrrrrrrrrrr :D

tAlOj2g.jpg

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Dug my 25mm back out to go on the VT75C, even with the tightening of the positive screw, still seeps a little, but the flavorrrrrrrrrrrr :D Did you try the O-ring fix if not give it a shot after I did all mine they are no longer only desk tanks.

tAlOj2g.jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    How are you liking the new VT-75C.

Not as much as I thought I would, nice looking mod, but guess I got use to the vt75 nano and jac series b mods, so this seems bulky and tanks of 22mm don't look right on it, as they too thin and don't look right, hence why I dug the 25mm siren back out.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Not as much as I thought I would, nice looking mod, but guess I got use to the vt75 nano and jac series b mods, so this seems bulky and tanks of 22mm don't look right on it, as they too thin and don't look right, hence why I dug the 25mm siren back out.
    That's a bummer buddy.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Welp, years, I dunno, but I've got one running that was wicked (ummm, wow) last November! :shock:

You might be right on "years"! :D

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo! (that's the sound of a vape siren...)

<groan>

<groan> AND LMAO!!!!

Earth boys are easy. :blush:

Dug my 25mm back out to go on the VT75C, even with the tightening of the positive screw, still seeps a little, but the flavorrrrrrrrrrrr :D

tAlOj2g.jpg

Lookin' GOOD, Nailz!!! :thumbs:

GREAT colors on those. Both red and blue are stunning.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

tAlOj2g.jpg

OMG, that's a pic of pics. GORgeous, Nailz! I don't even think I'd care how that thing vaped. It's so wonderful to look at! :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread