Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
WoW !! Jim-, sounds like you like your vape like I do, a Tight MTL draw. Good to hear that someone other than me likes it like that. I just met my match though, I just got a RSST Genny and the stock air hole measured out to be exactly 1mm, that's too tight even for me, so I drilled it out to 1.25mm and it's just right.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
This is the response I got back from GeekVape today;

Replacement O-rings
service geekvapeusa <service@geekvapeusa.com>
Yesterday, 9:58 AMYou

Thank you so much for contacting us here at GeekVape! I'm happy to help you, as we’ve had to collaborate with a retailer to carry our parts due to new regulations. You can find all the replacement parts that are available for our products on our authorized GeekVape distributor’s site: myvpro.com

Unfortunately we don't have those o-rings yet, but they should be in stock very soon. Please keep checking back.

Hopefully this helps you out! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Thanks for vaping with us here at GeekVape!

--
Jacob Tuckfield
U.S. Customer Service Manager
service@geekvapeusa.com

Thank you, 52!! That's great. I love having options, and hopefully they'll be competitive with the O ringy store.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I hope others have been messaging Digiflavor/GeekVape about those O-rings like I have been doing, the more the better. Thanks Just, aka "The Topless Vaper";) for what you did at TheOringStore for us, we all have to look out for ourselves with this stuff and do the work that the Manufacture won't or can't for whatever reason, even if it turns out to be a big hassle, now with those o-ring sizes that Just got for us, we're all set for a long time. This is a good thread for the Digiflavor Siren 22/25, thanks to the many folks here that have contributed to make it that way. :thumbs:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
It seems that I like the Older Atomizers better than the Newer ones, except for the Lemo V1 and the Siren 25, I am liking the ErlK, Taifun GT-2, Fev3 & 4, Toyota 1.5 (thanks Kat), and now the SmokTech RSST Genesis atomizer (with SS 316L 325 or 450 mesh wick, easier than I thought it would be). How about Ya'll's favorite vaping toppers, other than the Great Siren 22/25 ? I think that the Siren 22/25 will turn out to be one of vaping's all time favorites myself and if they put just 2 more holes in it (1 smaller than the smallest, and 1 larger than the largest, would make the Siren a RTA for the masses in my opinion).

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Actually, huge thanks go to you, 52, and to you, Just. You two have been the backbone of very useful info in this thread!

Thanks Kat, but sometimes I wonder if I don't get a bit carried away, and people just change channels, ya know ? I realize that some just want to vape, and don't like too much Techie stuff, so I try to keep it down some. Just has indeed done a Great job with the O-ring problems some of us have been having, and can't thank her enough. Without replacement O-rings these things are just "Throwaway's" really, and every bath is a nail biting affair as far as losing one of those down the sink.

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oh I know. And two cheers for the luxury (necessity) of a strainer when doing vape laundry!

I believe everyone attends the ECF party for varied reasons. Perhaps to learn about vape, to help teach others, or simply for some meaningful yet light-hearted conversation and entertainment.

For whatever one's particular and individual reason, it appears we're all pretty happy to be here, and have this forum as the greatest tool in our arsenal.

Plus...... the GLEE of spending other people's money! That never gets old. :D ;)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oh I know. And two cheers for the luxury (necessity) of a strainer when doing vape laundry!

LOL, I hear that I do. The last time my wife made pasta, I heard her yelling at me all the way down stairs in my vape den. :oops:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Look what I just found on MyVpro.com, the 26650 crowd should like this one, it's the Best according to Mooch and I'm getting some for my Presa TC 100's/HΩ Slice that I run my Siren 25 with;

IJOY INR 26650 40A 4200mAh High-drain Battery

Last edited:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
hmmm. I've been following along here a bit, and was getting ready to finally pull the trigger on at least one 22 at efun where they are on sale/preorder for $20.99 (well, 19.99, but it's $1 more for black, and they only have black) -- but the O ring thing gives me pause. I don't want to have to order O rings specially from a US store if I need them. I pretty much never order from the US because typically the shipping charges are insane (imagine trying to order something for $5 and checkout showing you it will be $35 to ship -- this sort of thing happens all the time).

Maybe my husband could source them locally, but that's a gamble, and I kind of don't want to spend even the sale price (about $25 with shipping) on something with a limited life just because the O rings are specialized / rare and not easily available. bleh.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Actually, huge thanks go to you, 52, and to you, Just. You two have been the backbone of very useful info in this thread!
AGREED!

And VERY appreciative. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

The only thing I did was throw that Tank on the mat and decide to do battle on my airflow. I wanted it tight I tell ya! After much tearing apart and musing, I realized there was little I could do safely and permanently tighten the airflow. Soo, that left only one thing, the coil...and then there was war...
CLRCoilMod.jpg

.....And I smote my enemy down with righteous abandon and was victorious! My airflow is nice and tight and all is well in the multiverse. I am Really liking the EggLoveYouLongTimeNumba One tank. Next step is a stress test. Just so happens I'm going to Mazatlan by way of Puerto and Cabo and that might make for an excellent travel test. Mayhaps Ill post some pics if the test turns up anything untoward. :D

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
WoW !! Jim-, sounds like you like your vape like I do, a Tight MTL draw. Good to hear that someone other than me likes it like that. I just met my match though, I just got a RSST Genny and the stock air hole measured out to be exactly 1mm, that's too tight even for me, so I drilled it out to 1.25mm and it's just right.

Gonna have to check that RSST out, sounds like its right up my alley. :)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
This is the response I got back from GeekVape today;

Replacement O-rings
service geekvapeusa <service@geekvapeusa.com>
Yesterday, 9:58 AMYou

Thank you so much for contacting us here at GeekVape! I'm happy to help you, as we’ve had to collaborate with a retailer to carry our parts due to new regulations. You can find all the replacement parts that are available for our products on our authorized GeekVape distributor’s site: myvpro.com

Unfortunately we don't have those o-rings yet, but they should be in stock very soon. Please keep checking back.

Hopefully this helps you out! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Thanks for vaping with us here at GeekVape!

--
Jacob Tuckfield
U.S. Customer Service Manager
service@geekvapeusa.com

Jacob is the guy I was working with at Digiflavor/GeekVape. I am pretty sure you and I have lit a fire under them about the need for replacement part availability and all of your o-ring needs will soon be met. In the interim, you could try the ones at The O-Ring Store that are supposed to be the closest in size to your square o-ring.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The only thing I did was throw that Tank on the mat and decide to do battle on my airflow. I wanted it tight I tell ya! After much tearing apart and musing, I realized there was little I could do safely and permanently tighten the airflow. Soo, that left only one thing, the coil...and then there was war...
View attachment 638677

.....And I smote my enemy down with righteous abandon and was victorious! My airflow is nice and tight and all is well in the multiverse. I am Really liking the EggLoveYouLongTimeNumba One tank. Next step is a stress test. Just so happens I'm going to Mazatlan by way of Puerto and Cabo and that might make for an excellent travel test. Mayhaps Ill post some pics if the test turns up anything untoward. :D

:lol: That's hilarious, picture and all!!!!!!

The vaper wars, eh? Might we assume you were dressed for battle? (you know, all regaled in vape hats and vape bands?)

You did it!!!!!! YAAY!!! The multiverse is oh SO proud of you, and our beloved Eggo is taking the stress test like a champ!

Do post some pics. Untoward or toward. At least we can vicariously enjoy a little trip south of the border with you.

Ole!!!!!!!!! (and pour more margaritas, would ya.)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm still having a like/not like relationship with my Digi. Last nite's adventures included enuf leaking out the air holes to drive even a sane person nuts (not that I'm all that sane, but whatevs). I did vape thru a lot of it, but now looking at the tank this morning, I see that I "consumed" (via a bit of vape and a LOT of leakage) about 3/4ths of the tankful.

GRR.

So I did the "add an extra bit of rayon in the channels" trick. I also gave a slight uplift to the wick near the diffuser cap.

We shall see. The tank HAD been performing flawlessly, until I filled it. It seems to be working well right now, but geeze, I have to fill it AGAIN!

Thirsty little buggers, these Digis! (Dare I say LEAKY little buggers, these.) :blink:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
hmmm. I've been following along here a bit, and was getting ready to finally pull the trigger on at least one 22 at efun where they are on sale/preorder for $20.99 (well, 19.99, but it's $1 more for black, and they only have black) -- but the O ring thing gives me pause. I don't want to have to order O rings specially from a US store if I need them. I pretty much never order from the US because typically the shipping charges are insane (imagine trying to order something for $5 and checkout showing you it will be $35 to ship -- this sort of thing happens all the time).

Maybe my husband could source them locally, but that's a gamble, and I kind of don't want to spend even the sale price (about $25 with shipping) on something with a limited life just because the O rings are specialized / rare and not easily available. bleh.

I think it's only the o-rings for the 25 mm that are more difficult to find. Digiflavor said they will offer the o-rings and glass for sale eventually. I assume they will be available on the Digiflavor web site and at various retailers at some point. Digiflavor directed me to myvpro.com, because I am in the U.S. I took the o-ring dimensions for the 22 and 25 Sirens to The O-Ring Store, but I am sure you could find them locally.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm still having a like/not like relationship with my Digi. Last nite's adventures included enuf leaking out the air holes to drive even a sane person nuts (not that I'm all that sane, but whatevs). I did vape thru a lot of it, but now looking at the tank this morning, I see that I "consumed" (via a bit of vape and a LOT of leakage) about 3/4ths of the tankful.

GRR.

So I did the "add an extra bit of rayon in the channels" trick. I also gave a slight uplift to the wick near the diffuser cap.

We shall see. The tank HAD been performing flawlessly, until I filled it. It seems to be working well right now, but geeze, I have to fill it AGAIN!

Thirsty little buggers, these Digis! (Dare I say LEAKY little buggers, these.) :blink:

I filled mine with more liquid than I usually do two nights ago -- above the top of the build chamber -- and I had some weeping through the air holes, so I did the same thing. I put two little extra bits of cotton in my wick tails and it stopped weeping.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you, Just. I'm happy to report that there's not been a single drop of liquid outside of the tank since I posted this morning. I even filled 'er to the brim after adding in the extra wick (and checking to make sure the shoulders were not touching the diffuser cap).

Back to "like", us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread