Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Sorry im german , what do you mean by head and shoulders ? The shampoo ?
Mein Herr,

"head and shoulders above"

1. informal; far superior to.
"you were just head and shoulders above all the other girls"

synonyms: outclass, surpass, be superior to, be better than, outshine, overshadow, eclipse, dwarf, put in the shade, upstage, transcend;

cheers
I

vernj

Jul 8, 2017

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I suggest everyone of the siren lovers to definitely try out the skyline rta....original or clone is up to you. The flavour on this rta is head and shoulders above anything I have tried till date.

That's great to hear! I'm interested in the Skyline, and visit the thread now and then. I've read good and not so good comments on it on the Skyline thread. Since you, as a Siren owner, think it's better than other attys you've tried, I definitely want to try it! I love the fact that it has a glass tank and has the little disks to adjust airflow. Which airflow insert do you like best?

vernj

Jul 8, 2017

Got this back from that email I sent Digiflavor:

I heard very good things about the SIREN GTA. However I heard you are not producing anymore. I wanted to order one before it is too late, however I have heard that you will be releasing and updated version. I wanted to know if this was actually the case. If so, is there a timeline that this product might be ready? Also, many reviews state that they wish that there was one more airflow setting (smaller) pehaps .50-.60% smaller that the current smallest setting. They say they simply twist it a bit more for that desired effect. Maybe you could consider that as one of the improvements to what seems to be a already great product. Any information would be great. Thank you!

"hi vern, siren v2 has been finsed on design and will be released no later than next month. please watch it and i believe it wont let you down. thanks."

We'll see what happens. In the meantime I ordered the current version and will go from there!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

I heard very good things about the SIREN GTA. However I heard you are not producing anymore. I wanted to order one before it is too late, however I have heard that you will be releasing and updated version. I wanted to know if this was actually the case. If so, is there a timeline that this product might be ready? Also, many reviews state that they wish that there was one more airflow setting (smaller) pehaps .50-.60% smaller that the current smallest setting. They say they simply twist it a bit more for that desired effect. Maybe you could consider that as one of the improvements to what seems to be a already great product. Any information would be great. Thank you!

"hi vern, siren v2 has been finsed on design and will be released no later than next month. please watch it and i believe it wont let you down. thanks."

We'll see what happens. In the meantime I ordered the current version and will go from there!

Now this is very good news!! I'm so happy to know that the v2 release date is so soon soon!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Many thanks, vern! We'll be watchin'.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
My mouth is watering already. :drool::drool::drool:

Me too!! Vern's post, with Digiflavor saying it will be released no later than August, is so reassuring! Manufacturer's like to keep new product news very quiet until they have all their facts together, and know the date the product will be available in retail outlets. They don't want consumers going to a store expecting to find a product and getting angry if the product is not there. The fact that Digiflavor gave Vern a specific window of time when it will be available means a lot! They wouldn't tell us that unless they are very sure it will be available soon!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I've been waiting for Vic' sneak peek.

Oh yeah! Good idea! Let us know when he does one. You know he will! Wonder if they'll put his name on the product? They put Rip Tripper's name on one of their attys, but I don't remember which one. I imagine Phil Busardo will certainly review it, since he's such a big fan of the v1.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Oh yeah! Good idea! Let us know when he does one. You know he will! Wonder if they'll put his name on the product? They put Rip Tripper's name on one of their attys, but I don't remember which one. I imagine Phil Busardo will certainly review it, since he's such a big fan of the v1.
    That's the only reviewer I think that vapes like I do, Phil Busardo that is.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    That's the only reviewer I think that vapes like I do, Phil Busardo that is.

Me too. He's definitely a MTLer, and it shows in his reviews. I love the fact that he gripes about products that profess to be for MTL vaping, and then have a wide bore DT or too much airflow for MTL vaping. His reviews are a bit long for me, so I usually speed through them a bit, unless I am seriously vetting a product for purchase.

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran

Very Interesting vern. Thanks for sharing.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I agree. By the way that smile you had on your face Friday is on mine today (Ahlusion) package arrived today but waiting till Friday to try them.

Cool Bob! I can't wait to hear what you think of them. I think you're gonna love them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread