Diluting PG with water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
buy some Glycerin and dilute with that. You can get it at your local pharmacy (if they don't have it in the Pharmacist can order it for you) or at Wal-mart. Just make sure you get the kind that have USP on the label. You can also get it at hobby stores or arts and craft stores that carry Wilton's cake stuff. It says on it that it's uses to make icing flow better. As long as it says either to be used for food or has USP on it it is good to use. It also adds to how much vapor you get. It does dilute the flavor so you may want to look at the DIY stuff about flavoring. Hope this helps :).

andyinpieces

Sep 1, 2009
Hi. I'm new to the e-cig world. I bought the 510 and am vaping 24mg e-liquids from healthcabin.net. I've been getting some like full/heavy chest feelings/pains by the end of everyday of vaping. I read on another forum that other people were having these problems too with high nicotine contents. I was wondering if someone could tell me the exact steps to take to dilute down to around 12mg from my 24mg and still keep the same amount of vapor, throat hit, and flavor. Each bottle is 10ml.
I'm probably gonna' end up buying new e-liquids with less nicotine in the future but I don't want to waste the ones I have because they're delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread