DinosaurVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannalive

Nov 11, 2009
so i ordered some juice from a supplier and sent the money order and received email saying that my shipment was on its way, it has not arrived yet and its been over a month.
i have sent them numerous emails and at first they would reply back with "we are so sorry for the delay" as of late i have not heard from them
i want to give them the benefit of the doubt and see if they contact me because i know he uses this forum.
if i get no email from them saying we are going to get another shipment out to you or refund my money i will make their name public so nobody else gets ripped off.
is this the right way to handle this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Well, for the supplier to recognize you, you'll either have to post your real name or post the transaction/order number.

There are LOTS of us making orders, and good handfull that are presently upset about an order.

If they have their own thread, (not all do) you can post something there and are more likely to attract their attention.

So far, I only have one supplier on my do not order list, (although I always check the buyer beware thread) and that is StrictlyEJuice.

There are so many suppliers here that go the extra mile that we won't miss the few that think that "customer service" means something that we can't openly discuss on the forum. (and not even a reach arround.):evil:

From now on, I'd check out the customer feedback on the company you want to order from, then you'll have a good idea what to expect.

Hope that helps some.

Oh, and if they don't make it right, definately post in the buyer beware thread so that someone else doesn't get "Serviced".

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
so i ordered some juice from a supplier and sent the money order and received email saying that my shipment was on its way, it has not arrived yet and its been over a month.
i have sent them numerous emails and at first they would reply back with "we are so sorry for the delay" as of late i have not heard from them
i want to give them the benefit of the doubt and see if they contact me because i know he uses this forum.
if i get no email from them saying we are going to get another shipment out to you or refund my money i will make their name public so nobody else gets ripped off.

If its been over a month.
MAKE THEIR NAME PUBLIC NOW!!
Lol
Let it be known, If they are honest they will respond as to an explanation
of why they cant get you the products you ordered..

and WHY they haven't reponded to your emails..

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
:w00t:Thats Happening Right Now To Me, He Has My $, I Have Nothing..Order Placed Back In Dec/Shipped Dec 29 & 30th...I Have Nothing..I Am Sorta Handling It The Same Way But Not For Long.. He Does Watch & Post On Here & I Hope He Does see This.I Am A First Time Customer & When He Does Answer My E-mails He Says Stuff Like- He'll Make It Worth My While On my Next Order...Now Common Does That Really Sound Like I'm Going To Go Running Back To Him For Another Order When I Can't Even Get My FIRST????Never Again & If I Don't Get That Order Soon, I May Get Very Miserable With Him & His Company:mad::mad:Update

I Wanted My Money Back Due To No Show On Order..Was Told I Have To Wait It Out Then Send It Back..(@ My Cost)THEN Wait Again For My Credit Never Never, Never Again. Thats A Promise

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
well with no follow up and no concern for customer satisfaction
i have to reveal to protect my fellow forumites

"DINOSAUR VAPOR"

sorry man i waited and waited
even if the story you told me about the post office sitting on your packages was true you should have made sure i was taken care of.
hope it was worth 30 bucks

This person ripped me off too.. Finally got my money back right before paypal closed his account. This took a month and belittling him on the forum to even get the refund..

I have had about 10 peope write to me that bought from him too telling me they didnt get their orders after about 1 month..

Beware of this person and do not buy from him..

He always blames the post office for you not getting your products ordered.. Always says He doesn't know what happened but can never give a tracking number or anything else at least from what I have heard..

Do a search on this board for:
dinosaurs

and you will see some interesting posts..

BEWARE!!

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: potentially libelous remarks

macscac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
well with no follow up and no concern for customer satisfaction
i have to reveal to protect my fellow forumites

"DINOSAUR VAPOR"

sorry man i waited and waited
even if the story you told me about the post office sitting on your packages was true you should have made sure i was taken care of.
hope it was worth 30 bucks

dinosaurvapor has left me high and dry as well.
im only a couple days away from filing a paypal dispute.
ive been waiting for my juice 3+ weeks.
and i live 20 minutes away from his city.
the guy has been lying and lying about sending it out but never does.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
dinosaurvapor has left me high and dry as well.
im only a couple days away from filing a paypal dispute.
ive been waiting for my juice 3+ weeks.
and i live 20 minutes away from his city.
the guy has been lying and lying about sending it out but never does.

Id put in a claim now at paypal as the last I heard his pp account was closed. hope you get your money back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread