Dipping my tow back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
Hey, I was vaping a few years ago, but I couldn't find an e-cig that really satisfied me. I was a heavy smoker, two packs of camel menthol every day (sometimes more) and I just couldn't get past not having the warmth in my chest. Anyway, I ended up quitting smoking in 2008, and have been quit ever since. Lately, though, I've had the most massive cigarette cravings of my life. I think about cigarettes every day, and have had several close calls at walgreens while staring at the stock of beautiful candy-color cigarette packs behind the cashier. After months and months of this, I decided I needed to do something to curb my cravings, or risk falling back into my two pack a day old habits. So, I ordered an ecig.

I ordered from Modern Vapor. I'll admit that I chose it mostly for aesthetic reasons, but the positive reviews definitely tipped the scales. I just hope the ecig is the right choice. I don't know if this will end up being a roadblock to smoking or a gateway. I mainly quit for financial reasons, and because my job (one-on-one math tutor) required me to be right up in people's faces and I was getting self conscious about the odor.

ps. Er... I could have sworn I typed toe. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread