The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Direct Dripping a VOLT

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by RamAir02, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RamAir02

RamAir02 Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    New York, NY
    I've read a bit about direct dripping as well as watching some videos online and had some questions. I see that people take the poly fiber out of the cartomizer, leaving just the tube and paper wrap. Then they just directly drip e-liquid into the carto.

I'm currently vaping a VOLT from Smokeless Image. Does the direct dripping method work for the cartos with the horizontal coil?

When dripping, do you avoid getting it in the center tube? So, just drip on the outsides where the poly fiber has been removed?

Is it advisable to do this when using a device with an automatic battery? Do I risk getting e-juice on the battery?

How much liquid should I actually put in? I feel like with nothing to absorb the e-juice, it will just be sloshing around and will drip out, making a mess.

Please advise. Thanks for any help.

2. Imagine

Imagine Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    Hi Ram :)

we do not advise direct dripping with our auto batteries...

3. RamAir02

RamAir02 Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    New York, NY
    Yeah, I really have no reason to direct drip. I was just looking at other options and came across "direct dripping". I was just interested to hear thoughts on it. I will follow your advisement and continue vaping by just refilling my VOLT cartos! Thanks for the reply.

On another note, I keep losing the rubber stoppers at the end of the carto when pulling the e-cig out of my pocket. If I request some on my next order, would you be able to send me some extras? I'd be willing to pay.

4. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    You can remove the white stopper and use a 510 drip tip for a mouth piece. That is what I do.

5. RamAir02

RamAir02 Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    New York, NY
    Can you recommend a place to purchase a cheap 510 drip tip that will work? If you can't post it here, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

6. Imagine

Imagine Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    edit...sorry just realized I don't think i can post here sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.