• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next VIP Social Gathering: April 17th, 1-5pm @ Sun Up Brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Thank you! I recognize some of the names. Yes, this is the same person Smokie talks about. I will check out Elixir. I am going to give some of his recipes a try. I hear he has quit a talent for mixing juices and I look forward to learning from him.

Thanks again & Happy vaping,
Paula in AZ City

Yeah, elixirliquid.com just put Fuzzbuster up for sale tonight, they'd been working on getting the recipe to JD's standards, even sending him batch samples so if anyone is interested without having to buy a bunch of ounce bottles of flavorings for DIY it's there. It's certainly the most raved about flavor he's made to date, right next to Dingleberry.

Sandfury

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
Maricopa, AZ
Spoke to the wife about it and I think I got the go ahead. So pretty excited. Kinda bummed that I don't have much to bring for samples or anything, only been vaping for about 3 weeks now. You guys know any local places to snag some smaller bottles or something? I got a ton of Menthol mist and hypnotic mist that I wouldn't mind sharing.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Spoke to the wife about it and I think I got the go ahead. So pretty excited. Kinda bummed that I don't have much to bring for samples or anything, only been vaping for about 3 weeks now. You guys know any local places to snag some smaller bottles or something? I got a ton of Menthol mist and hypnotic mist that I wouldn't mind sharing.

Just come! Come and share in conversation and good times. Most of us bring extra bottles along so we will gladly give you extra little bottles. Don't give that a second thought. We have plenty and we are a very sharing group :) Bring your Menthol mist and hypnotic mist. We have several people in the group that love their menthol juices. Looking forward to meeting you and give your wife a big hug. She is more than welcome to come with you. We always have room for one more at the table :)

Happy Vaping & see you Sunday,
Paula

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Right on, hoping one of them might have some drip tips or something see if they have one that will fit into my Go-Go.

did you mean ego? do you know what kind of atomiser you're using? I'll send ecigsupply a msg and remind them to bring drip tips :)

And welcome to the group! We usually bring lots of liquids for others to try. I also bring little 3ml sample bottles in case someone wants to take home a sample of something. Don't buy any liquids till the meetup. Chad from ecigsupply.com will be there selling his excellent juice and you might try some juice that you love from a vendor you haven't even heard of yet. We also do an unwanted juice raffle so you might win something you like. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday! :)

Jenny
(ann sophie on facebook)

Sandfury

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
Maricopa, AZ
Nah, I have a Go-Go. I do have an Ego-T as well, but I am looking more for a (Mouth Piece) for the Go-Go. It doesn't really have to be a drip tip, though I have wanted to try dripping, it is more to get my mouth off the Go-Go Cartomizer(Its rather big and akward). I have heard that the 801 Drip Tips work well for this.

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
And I'd be interested in a couple of ego button protectors.
did you mean ego? do you know what kind of atomiser you're using? I'll send ecigsupply a msg and remind them to bring drip tips :)

And welcome to the group! We usually bring lots of liquids for others to try. I also bring little 3ml sample bottles in case someone wants to take home a sample of something. Don't buy any liquids till the meetup. Chad from ecigsupply.com will be there selling his excellent juice and you might try some juice that you love from a vendor you haven't even heard of yet. We also do an unwanted juice raffle so you might win something you like. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday! :)

Jenny
(ann sophie on facebook)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Nah, I have a Go-Go. I do have an Ego-T as well, but I am looking more for a (Mouth Piece) for the Go-Go. It doesn't really have to be a drip tip, though I have wanted to try dripping, it is more to get my mouth off the Go-Go Cartomizer(Its rather big and akward). I have heard that the 801 Drip Tips work well for this.

The Go-Go is pretty awesome. I'd like to get one (a few people in the group use them). One of them may have some recommendations for you for drip tips. I may have a few metal and plastic 801 drip tips around that we can size to see if they'd fit.

If you want some 801 mouth pieces, I'll give you as many as you want (I use the 801 and 302, so have a zillion of them around here, and you're welcome to all you can take home!). I'll try to remember to bring them.

@ Jenny - Chad doesn't carry the Go-Go... (hope he does soon, I was bugging him about those while he was a VapeFest to check them out) and E-go drip tips don't fit Go-Go cartos. Don't know if he's gotten any of the new clear 801 drips in (forgot to look when I was in there the other day) but know he's got them for 510 and 306. I'm probably going to stop by there today, so I'll try to remember to ask, as I'd like a few myself for my 302s.

I need to make a list of stuff to remember for Sunday... LOL. :p

See you all Sunday!

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I love my Go-go. I'm using the 801 tips, the soft rubber ones. I cut the ridged end off and they fit perfectly inside the Go-go cartos. The Ego button protectors I want, apparently fit the Go-go perfectly. Presently it only has cartos so not set up for dripping. Cigeasy put the first adapters up and they sold out immediately, so that's coming. Then you can put an attie on and drip. I'm using a 501 I won in a contest here, but already burned out one attie, need to get some more. I think it would be better to test on a 3.7 mod with LR attie, closer to what juices vape like in the Go-go.

The Go-Go is pretty awesome. I'd like to get one (a few people in the group use them). One of them may have some recommendations for you for drip tips. I may have a few metal and plastic 801 drip tips around that we can size to see if they'd fit.

If you want some 801 mouth pieces, I'll give you as many as you want (I use the 801 and 302, so have a zillion of them around here, and you're welcome to all you can take home!). I'll try to remember to bring them.

@ Jenny - Chad doesn't carry the Go-Go... (hope he does soon, I was bugging him about those while he was a VapeFest to check them out) and E-go drip tips don't fit Go-Go cartos. Don't know if he's gotten any of the new clear 801 drips in (forgot to look when I was in there the other day) but know he's got them for 510 and 306. I'm probably going to stop by there today, so I'll try to remember to ask, as I'd like a few myself for my 302s.

I need to make a list of stuff to remember for Sunday... LOL. :p

See you all Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread