The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Next VIP Social Gathering: April 17th, 1-5pm @ Sun Up Brewing

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Catwhisperer, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OgreLokon

OgreLokon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2010
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Wow... I missed ANOTHER one! Of course, even if I'd found out about it before RIGHT NOW (lol) I wouldn't have been able to make it. Glad you all had fun!

2. NebulaBrot

NebulaBrot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    in the NEBULA
    Had a GRRRREEEAAATTTT time - thank you so much everyone!!! I loved finally meeting so many of you and just wish I had arrived earlier. What a great group!! Look forward to the next one!!

Hellen - YOU are cooler than Fonzie (and have better "mods" too!)!! Thank you sooooo much for contacting me back when I first signed up on ECF and inviting me to join the group!!

Have a great week all!
    Happy :vapor:

3. quakereject

quakereject Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2009
    Arizona
    Definitely was a good time, sorry for being hung over as a .... and not feeling all that well after a very long 30th birthday bash teh night before. Was not the ideal state I wanted to attend in. ;)

4. juicejunky

juicejunky Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2011
    gone
    Thanks everyone for a great time and congrats again Paula on your one year anniversary. What a diverse set of mods, carrying cases, and juice all in one place! Arizona vapers are a fun and friendly bunch. :vapor:

5. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Great time, as allways
    Especially nice to have Vicky back. (We missed our queen .)
    It is easy to forget but she started this by trolling the site and finding all of the zonies she could. She set up the sub forum and got us all together, in a relaxed and unstructured fashon. Just come out for a vape and a drink. This is what it is all about and our thanks to you for your efforts.

Heading for Quibec - cold, rain and snow -- Crap!!

Later
    Bob

6. bukkaroo

bukkaroo Senior Member

Great to see all of you again and also meeting new faces. Sorry I got there late (my son) but at least got to hang out for a while. We have such a great community here and am proud to be part of it. Look forward to May and hope you all can come back!! Also, big props to Nebula for bringing his buddy Darwin, I think I'm going to save up for that bad boy!

7. pkj

pkj Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2010
    Paula in Arizona
    @Sandfury -
    It was nice meeting you too. Tell Jose hello for me and look forward to seeing you both at the next meetup.

Paula

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.