Discuss high % tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Maybe Hoosier will chime in here. I've seen some posts where he talks about using some pretty high percentages. I'm thinking about pulling out all of my tobacco flavors and test them at higher levels to see if I have something hidden in my stash that is new and exciting. So far, the highest I've gone is 3%. I've heard that going higher with tobaccos brings out a new dimension. I think this will be an interesting thread to follow.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
I don't even think the rules here permit the discussion of that and I don't know what you mean by experiments :blink: 100 mg. nicotine is plenty strong for DIY purposes and many prefer to work with lower strengths than that. We sure don't want anybody hurting themselves unintentionally.

I think op is talking about high percentages of tobacco flavoring, not nicotine.

I don't use tobacco flavoring, so I don't have any input on that.

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
I don't even think the rules here permit the discussion of that and I don't know what you mean by experiments :blink: 100 mg. nicotine is plenty strong for DIY purposes and many prefer to work with lower strengths than that. We sure don't want anybody hurting themselves unintentionally.

High percentage TOBACCO not high percentage nicotine ;-)))

GG, Provari, iatty2, DIY wannabe chef

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
Sorry late nite eyes....lol

No sweat I thought it was cute.
Uh you are not blonde r u ??

a6935820-a858-f2a8.jpg

The above is just a joke and not a real dig. Just to get a smile. Have a great evening Shilo.

GG, Provari, iatty2, DIY wannabe chef

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
As Hoosier stated things do not start to shine until about 8%. Folks get turned off with tobacco flavour because IMO they don't use enough e.g below 5%. All my tobaccos are between 10-14%. Adding 3% EM to the mix takes away the dryness of FA tobacco flavouring.

Awesome reply looks like I need to do some test mixes. What are your fav tobaccos to mix higher.

I've got most of FA and fair list of others.

Thx

GGTS, Provari , Reonaut, DIY wannabe chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread