Reverse engineer BWB ry4 ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
I'm wondering now that BWB's ry4 is officially dead if anyone has tried to reverse engineer it or ejoker.

Post your thoughts please.

Please note I am not trying to be disrespectful to Don and the wonderful crew at BWB.* I am trying to learn and grow and so far I've not seen any juice that is better. I also think that since it is discontinued it's ok to discuss.

? Ceylon cinnamon ?
? Tahitian vanilla?

( *Indeed I ordered over 100$ of his juice yesterday)

Thanks

Jeff

GG stealth, Provari, iatty2, DIY chef

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
Hey Jeff. I was just wondering why my name was at the top of the warning. Geez, I don't remember asking for, or getting that from ECF. No big deal....I almost thought that that warning was going out to me specifically. It's actually a good thing for me to get a WARNING every now and then.

Huh ??????

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Im not worried about it, but a blatant thing like this is not something I take lighly and especially if they are in the process of trying to start their own business.
WOW man take it easy, count to 10 and all that. Its all good, people have been trying to figure out your RY4 since it came out. I think your trade secrets are safe lol

Karn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Adel, GA
Im not worried about it, but a blatant thing like this is not something I take lighly and especially if they are in the process of trying to start their own business.

Crap i looked into his post history. You have every right to be upset at this guy and this thread should be deleted! I apologize for defending him.

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
This is not going to fly as even though discontinued if I can obtain the ingredients it will be brought back. Please dont complicate this any further than it already is and it really is disprespectul to me.

Attempting to duplicate a discontinued product is the sincerest form of flattery ie imitation. No disrespect intended. There are plenty of posts in this forum re duplicating juices. Indeed a very active one re duplicating Malty.

As for establishing a business I haven't yet. If I do I will certainly act accordingly.

If you are intending to bring these products back when the raw ingredients are available then accept my apology and I will post no more re the topic.

Thanks

Jeff

Zer0Kewl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Delaware
This is not going to fly as even though discontinued if I can obtain the ingredients it will be brought back. Please dont complicate this any further than it already is and it really is disprespectul to me.

I am almost positive one of the ingredients is unicorn tears and that the reason he can't make it any more is that his last Unicorn took a rainbow back home because he forgot to lock his stable.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
lol...
on the other hand, duplicating with the aim of starting ones own business is stealing imo. That is on a completely different page than pondering in theory about what might be in a juice. That is the point of buying different juices.

I am almost positive one of the ingredients is unicorn tears and that the reason he can't make it any more is that his last Unicorn took a rainbow back home because he forgot to lock his stable.

chrismp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Australia
I guess making an exact copy with the plan of opening your own business could be looked at as stealing, from an ethical kind of view. Look at nitelitevapours Bounty Hunter..not an exact clone but tastes a bit like Boba's Bounty.

I think it pays to keep in mind that Don started out like us...he didn't go to some DIY university. Lets try and be more creative, and who knows you might come up with something better. I think if more people experimented and tried different things out we'd have a lot more great juices around....the potential is definitely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread