Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I just got back from a week in Disney World. I used my REO mini everywhere that food and drinks were allowed. I got a few curious looks but, no complaints. If they were close enough, I explained what it was. One employee asked if I was using tobacco. I said that I wasn't and they left me alone. I kept using it. That was only incident the entire week.

The only other interesting thing that happened is that on the drive down I was using a buzz with a DOD (Drip On Demand Kit It lets me drip while driving.) on it. That's a pretty strange looking set up. A car full of young men (I'm in my 50s. They may not have been all that young.) came up and saw me using it. They all started giving me thumbs up. :)

For those that worry about it, this is the second time I've driven over 10 hours using a pretty strange looking PV. Even when I'm not hitting on it, it's usually in my left hand on the wheel in plain view. That's how those young men saw it. You won't be harrassed by law enforcement with these things.

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
For the record, Disneyland is also PV-friendly. The only time there's been any quiet response from a castmember was when one recommended in a soft voice to my husband that he exhale into his coffee cup, so that the people walking down Main Street didn't think he was sitting on a bench and smoking. It works, too. Then people see "steam" instead of "smoke". :D

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
For the record, Disneyland is also PV-friendly. The only time there's been any quiet response from a castmember was when one recommended in a soft voice to my husband that he exhale into his coffee cup, so that the people walking down Main Street didn't think he was sitting on a bench and smoking. It works, too. Then people see "steam" instead of "smoke". :D

Sounds like that Cast Member was familiar with vaping!
Very cool, my faith in Disney is back a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread