Disposable e-cigs/e-cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive tried a few Gamucci ELite and Premiers.(disposbale cigarettes/cigars) and have been pretty impressed with them. They have each lasted for a few days each. I tried a "eigarette" and it finished within a night. Can anyone else recommend any decent products as i frequently travel and think disposables are really convenient??

ive tried one of those, a friend had one, but didnt think the flavour was tobacco like. The Gamucci Cigar kicks totally ... over that regarding flavour - a real cuban style (apart from the green light) Am looking for more of a decent disposable e-cig.The gamucci are great, but i havent found anything similar? - The ruyan is just not authentic enough. I just dont like the flavo

Tboy786

Feb 17, 2009
I've been a Cigar smoker for over 10 years and when I was first given a Gamucci Electronic Cigar to try I admit I was sceptical. But I must say, 'I'm converted'. The taste is almost authentic and once you get used to how to draw in the vapour, it is very enjoyable. I'm yet to try the other brands available but will surely do so. For now though I extremely satisfied. ((on another note - these electronic cigarettes are a great tool for striking up conversations with strangers ....LOL)

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
If you can wait a short time ... the disposable e-cig stampede begins in earnest about April. Check the Ruyan Jazz. And there are others about to hit the market. The plan is to sell these like cartons of cigarettes in stores like Walgreen's.

And THAT is the future of e-smoking, if it has any future at all.

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
After trying both the Ruyan and Gamucci disposable cigars together I must say I prefer the Gamucci. better flavour and does last for the 600 puffs as they claim. The Ruyan is much bigger, more expensive and only lasted for 500 puffs despite the claim for being good for 1800. Gamucci has it going on with their disposable cigar.

Tboy786 Thats Great!

Can You Tell Me How You Counted 1100 Puffs ((1) 500 & (1) 600)?

How Long Did It Take You to Vape Each E-Cigar to The End?

Thanks

Keep Vapin!

I've tried the Gamucci Elite disposeable and it was excellent. I'm a fan of the peach flavour. Got mine from a US retailer nicotinemist Nicotine Mist - Gamucci Elite Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Dealer Supplies[/url].

The Cherry One is my favorite.. and man they give you a decent throat hit.. :)

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
I found a retailer in Texas (I've never ordered from them, but I asked them a few questions to see what they're like, customer service wise) that is selling the Gamucci Premier Disposables for under $20.

Thought I would share.

https://www.ecigaretteschoice.com/products/Gamucci-PREMIER-–-Disposable-Electronic-Cigar.html

Thanks D-Struct! I've been wanting to try one of Gammuci's Cigars, but I didn't want to deal with overseas shipping. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Thanks again.:)

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Thanks D-Struct! I've been wanting to try one of Gammuci's Cigars, but I didn't want to deal with overseas shipping. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Thanks again.:)

No problem. I can't vouch for this place, mind you, but I ordered one from them, anyway. I suppose someone's gotta try them out! lol

Make sure to use the 10% off code they list on the front page. I forgot, and missed out on using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread