DIY and WTA~~ Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kythcat

ECF Veteran
Ok, I'm sitting here with my diy kit, and already mixed a couple of flavors, plus fixed 2 that I bought from a local store that are now vapeable. I'm also waiting on some WTA 24mg to come in. My main question is, how do I mix it into the flavors I have mixed?? Is there some secret formula for it, or is it just a couple of drops into the tank I'm vaping on? As expensive as WTA is, I don't want to vape it by itself, but just add it to what I really like.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
How is WTA used?

WTA can be vaporized in pure form or concentrated flavor may be added to our WTA. While anyone will be free to use it as they wish, Aroma envisions reduction of usage to those occasions where the urge to smoke arises.

If I was you, when the urge for a smoke hits add a couple drops to your dripper.

township

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Ohio
I add 24mg WTA in all my DIY mixes. I use it at 10% of the mix (1.5ml to a 15ml bottle) and add nic to bring the mix up to 16mg. I vape this all day, but I only vape about 1.5ml/day. When I was vaping nic-only juice, I would vape 4 mls/day easy. This is all low 7-8 watt ego/clearo vaping.

I have zero urge to smoke, and rarely feel an urgency to vape. For me it makes vaping much more enjoyable.

I've tried mixing WTA as high as 25% and as low as 6%, but I seem to like 10%. High wattage dripping might be a whole 'nother story though.

I think WTA level/use is like nicotine level/use. Each individual will find their own comfort/effect level in their individual situation. No magic formula that I know of.
But thats what DIY is all about, finding what works for you.

I have only used Aroma's WTA, so I can't say how another vendor's WTA would work. YMMV

Good Luck

Reactions: Enso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread