DIY Ejuice Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Whether my reply TO Fidola13 helped her or not, and all my replies for that matter, I hope they help someone at some point. I believe some will and maybe even my response to her will. I know before I joined and even now I read through lots of older threads looking for answers, recipes, to educate myself, etc. The reason I respond is to hopefully maybe be able to help, as many here helped me and still do.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I can’t help but notice this last week or so theres been little tifs here and there in the threads. It makes me sad because I know ECF is a great forum as I’ve frequented it now about 4 months. But the mutual respect and energy just hasn’t been the same recently. I just couldn’t figure out why. Then I started noticing here and there... people being ignored, people being dismissed as if unknowledgeable &/or “unworthy", people being judged, posts being completely ignored or lengthy answers not even being responded to by the intended person, comments being ripped apart if someone didn’t agree, personal attacks. I’ve almost spoke up several times but I don’t like confrontation. It’s not my goal to stir up anyone or anything! I know there will be “stuff” no matter where you go but this doesn’t seem to me to be the way of ECF. I love the great members and energy of ECF and the reason why I choose to hang out here. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut and not say anything but this has been bothering me. So, there it is! All I ask is that everyone treat other members as they’d want to be treated. I know I can simply go to another forum but I love ECF and rather not. If for no other reason of me posting this, I just really needed to get this off my chest! So, apologies if I offended anyone as it isn’t my intention!

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I've been here 8 years. It's a great forum but the little tiffs have always existed as they always will....... Nothing will get out of hand because it isn't allowed here:)
Maybe I just didn’t see them before in the threads I was frequenting. It is great and with great people though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread