Diy First Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico
Ok I made a two ml commercial tobacco test juice using the e-juice me up calc. Without going into great detail with % I really liked what I made. So all I did was increase the overall amount to be made. It seems the final results is not quite the same. Not sure what is missing or what I need to add.

Any suggestions.

And yes the NN is yellowsnow.

Thanks

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Tobacco really needs to steep before you know what it will taste like. Leave it 4-6 hours uncapped then, cap it and shake well, place in a dark, warm place and leave it there for a week. Try a hit of it, if it isn't good yet, leave it another week. Some tobaccos can take up to a month to get good.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I dove all the way into the DIY thing almost two months ago and already realize it will be a never ending learning experience. Bought 40 flavors... a mistake that just confuses the issue. And I picked some of the hardest... IE, Coffee's, Chocolate's, Drink flavs, etc and had no fruits (have pear now). Less is often more... simple is often better than complex IOW. I use the same calc as you most of them time, but have several. Small test batches didn't work out well for me... started with 3mm now make 5ml minimum. That way I can drip it during the steeping process multiple times. Some of my concoctions have been great as soon as mixed, but they really hit the mark after steeping and just get better and better. I have some that have steeped for near two months now and will soon have 30ml bootles made up of. But I also have some I know will never hit the mark from the test tries... the percentages of flavor(s) to use are very speculative and they are way off for my tastes. For some I want more than suggested, for others way less and I have one way, way, way less. It would it's vapor would take bullet-proof IMRON paint off at 15 yards I think. LOL The test batches can be fixed once you figure out what to try, so nothing is really wasted except time. So I've semi graduated to 30ml batches for some now... have a couple of candidates for 250ml daily vape batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread