DIY Flavoring????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
Ok so I am going to try my first diy e liquid. I need to do this to lower my nic levels. I think they are keeping me awake half the night. I bought the wal mart humco brand and I hope it will be fine. I just need to find flavoring. While I was at wal mart I looked and saw a bunch of flavoring but I didnt know if it was the stuff to use or not. I'm sure I could use the food flavoring they had there but should I? I'm not looking for anyone secret sauce just a solid foundation to work on.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
The best thing you can do is really read the guide to DIY flavoring in the entire forum devoted to DIY. In essence, you can use a lot of flavorings available in the grocery store or at some craft stores like Michael's. Avoid ones with sugars or oil. Many flavorings come in a propylene glycol base. Lorann's flavorings in particular are often found available in candy making aisles at craft stores.

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Most flavorings from the grocery store or Wal Mart are to weak or contain sugar/oils none of which is conducive to DIY. Lorann's is the exception but you will find limited flavors in those type of stores.

Flavorings:

FlavourArt Rivenditori - Flavourart. La sartoria degli aromi (Since you are in the USA, I linked to their official resellers page)
Capella flavored shake, water flavor drops, flavor water, fruit drops, Flavored water, coffee flavors, bottled drinking water - Testimonials,e-liquid,e-juice
Perfumers Apprentice Perfumers Apprentice - Professional DIY Flavors
Lorann https://www.lorannoils.com/c-6-super-strength-flavors-candy-oils.aspx

NOTE: A good place for VG/PG Essential Wholesale - Soapmaking Supplies - Essential Oils - Cosmetic Bases - Craft Supplies - Aromatherapy - Organic Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread