Which grocery stores carry LorAnn flavorings and the like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I've seen Loranne's flavorings at my local Walmart, but it seems to be a seasonal item. When they do have it, it's in the candy making supplies in the craft area. One of the regional drug stores here in Ohio stocks it all the time and it's near the baking items like flour, sugar, cake mixes and such. I've also found it at Hobby Lobby in the candy making section, but it's quite a bit more expensive there than everywhere else.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I've never found any in the large chain stores or franchises, but I found a small candy and baking supply store that does retail and wholesale. They carry about 40 flavors in stock year-round along with 100's of candy molds, 10 lb slabs of fine chocolate in white, milk and dark..:) Google around for a candy supply store in your area, they should have flavorings of all kinds.

mojojo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Northern Ontario, Canada
I bought mine at Bulk barn, but stay away from the rootbeer one... it doesn't like our kind of heat. Burns within seconds of using it and the burnt taste doesn't go away either and don't mix it with anothe kind of flavouring it will give you the same result. I found out the hard way with that specefic Lorann flavour,

had to dump 250ml of freshly made liquid and I only had 2ml of that flavouring in the bottle.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
Every time I've seen them at even Michael's they have a very limited supply, why buy through a middle man when you can go right to the main man and get every flavor they make and for the best price, save your time, money, and gas = https://www.lorannoils.com/

Not the best price, I'm afraid. I live within spitting distance of the Lorann factory and shop there to get my flavors but if I was buying online I'd get Lorann from DIY Flavors - LorAnn Gourmet - One Stop DIY Shop Store

Lorann charges a flat $8.50 shipping for small orders - One Stop DIY Shop charges less for Lorann flavors than Lorann does and you can save a couple bucks on shipping as well.

I will say if you live within driving distance of the factory that shopping there is well worth the trip. Nice people, no shipping or sales tax and if they don't have it in their smallish retail display they're happy to pull stuff from the back for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread