DIY Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Imho when you run out of storage. I wound up going to one shots, so I have about 6 or 7 flavors I use regularly, and all the other stuff just sits there
Right now I have about 50 flavors, among them are about 6 one shots. Most of the one shots are way too sweet for my taste.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Seems as if no matter how many flavors I think I have, as soon as I see an interesting recipe, I'm missing some flavor(s).

Same here plus it seems to be a problem with most everyone else!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
There seems to be a rule...any recipe you post must use one flavor no one has. I am getting very good at subbing, what flavor don't you have?
Ain’t that the truth!

I was just sort of organizing my flavors. Why the heck do I have so many vanillas? And I still don’t have that one for some recipe.

And you watch, I’ll get 15 bottles this order and still be shy something. I need to update my list and be sure I have everything for my mint vanilla and peanut butter pie.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I know I have flavors I'll never use, probably. I think that's the case for everyone. Like "Joy". I will never use it again.

Subbing yeah it works etc. I mean, I don't use much vanilla so I'm always subbing. But, I can pretty much guarantee that some of my flavors will decay before I even try them, probably. LOL.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Right now I have about 50 flavors, among them are about 6 one shots. Most of the one shots are way too sweet for my taste.
Have you tried to 'fix' them? Maybe add a little of whatever the top note is in the recipe and see if the sweetness goes down.

Worth a shot I think. I, and many others are always tweaking their recipes. LOL

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread