• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
It isn't. It's totally okay to ask brands that you could work with to make your home brew and the ratios you can work with.

If you go through this thread, you'll find some information that probably answer your questions. And also, there's an old (and locked I think) thread in SG Vapers that you can look for information on where to get.

Sent from vapour clouds above

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
Just tried a damn killer mango juice. I shall call it Mango Gao.

Mango Gao

TFA Philippines Mango 12%
CAP Sweet Mango 5%
XXX Mango Flavoring 5% (No brand, trying out this flavoring, but you can probably substitute it with TFA Mango or CAP Sweet Mango)
TFA Strawberry or Blackcurrant 3% (You can opt this out if you don't want the underlying sweet ripe tone from strawberry or b/currant)
TFA Koolada 4%
TFA Sweetener 4% to 5%
PV/VG: 40/60

Verdict: Very powerful mango vape. Clouds are good, but not dense or a giant plume. The taste is superb with a overwhelming sweetness complemented by the slight cool sensation from Koolada. Mango brings a slight sour tone adds more layer to the flavor. If you love Mango Lassi or Mango-King, this vape beats them hands down.

Reactions: IQUIT1

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014

Mango Gao

CAP Sweet Mango 5%
XXX Mango Flavoring 5% (No brand, trying out this flavoring, but you can probably substitute it with TFA Mango or CAP Sweet Mango)
TFA Strawberry or Blackcurrant 3% (You can opt this out if you don't want the underlying sweet ripe tone from strawberry or b/currant)
TFA Koolada 4%
TFA Sweetener 4% to 5%

Verdict: Very powerful mango vape. Clouds are good, but not dense or a giant plume. The taste is superb with a overwhelming sweetness complemented by the slight cool sensation from Koolada. Mango brings a slight sour tone adds more layer to the flavor. If you love Mango Lassi or Mango-King, this vape beats them hands down.
The high percentage of koolada doesn't produce a bitter taste? And 12% TFA P. Mango sure looks really high. haha. so daring.

Reactions: WarA

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015

Mango Gao

CAP Sweet Mango 5%
TFA Koolada 4%
TFA Sweetener 4% to 5%

This concoction a bit over the top with 33% flavouring which sounds a bit like the typical MY juice anyhow spam flavouring feel. Even more so at 40% pg, typically a 15% flavouring mix on 40% pg would suffice somewhere around 10-20% for 30% pg. Anyway personal preference, if you like it thats all it matters. I try to not go over 25% flavourings all things considered.

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
The high percentage of koolada doesn't produce a bitter taste? And 12% TFA P. Mango sure looks really high. haha. so daring.
TFA Philippines mango is disappointing. I have bought straight from them, and other suppliers just to be sure that it isnt a batch problem. Believe me when i have even tried 20% and it is just a faint scent of mango. So nowadays just use it as PG. And of course with this recipe i dont expect the philippines mango to shine. But since it is all mango spam here, might as well throw it into the cocktail mix.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread