DIY kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Im just getting into DIY myself so take my opinion with a grain of salt. From my reading one stop has good stuff but you will be paying a premium for a pre-packed kit. I bought nic base that was on sale and picked up some TPA/TFA flavors as a separate purchase. I bought my USP grade VG from walmart (humco brand 177ml) for around 4 bucks. So far my only bit of advice is buy more supplies than what you think you need. I wish I had bought a handfull of syringes to make it much easier to mix multiple flavors at a time. I'm sure others will chime in as well =)

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
most of the instrument include you won't end up using, just search the DIY section and you'll find all the info you need...

Agreed. I just bought some nic base, PG, flavoring, a dropper bottle. Maybe one 12ml syringe if you don't want to have to count drops. E-cig express is where I get most of my stuff, but shop around. I get most of my flavor from Perfumers Apprentice as they have a peppermint I like and can get in 4oz bottles.

I can get a lot of life out of maybe $50 in supplies. At least two or three months.

panachronic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
WA
Wanting to get into the DIY. I am looking at some of the kits that are forsale. Seems like a good way to start. Are there any suggestions ? Are these woth buying? One Stop seems to have a nice one and they have a good choice of quality liquids. Any input would be appreciated
I don't think kits are the way to go. They seem over-priced, and tend to contain things you won't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread