• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY nicotine free e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
In the commercial diving circles, it is well known that oil in breathing air brings about irreversible damage to the aveoles, causes Emphysema which is a form of COPD.

Now I am in favour of trying almost everything with vaping, except where oils are concerned. After 12 years diving experience both millitary and commercial, I would say NO. I would rather smoke an analog. Believe me, protecting lungs is my business.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
One does not simply go out and buy flavours and DIY without doing research. Lorann does not separate their vapable and non-vapable stuffs like TPA. Many starting out make that mistake by going to Lorann. 1st and foremost Lorann is not a vape flavor company. They sell food flavorings. What is edible does not make it vapable. Granted SOME are vapable, Lorann does not usually differentiate them. Any available data is researched by vapers who have used their products.

If you want fuss free flavoring, go to TPA or FlavorArt. TPA has a vape specific section and FA is vape specific.

Moral of the story, stay away from anything that has "OIL" on the label.

junyap

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
SG
20% 4ml VG 4ml PG 1.5ml Lorann strawberry and 0.5ml Wintergreen..

I really hoped you looked at the link I provided. Wintergreen (marked RED in the list) is oil based and that may be the cause.
Also, while 20% is the sweet spot for local flavors here, Lorann is more concentrated so 10% should be enough.

junyap

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
SG
Dont give up. Since you already have it, might as well make the best use for it. I would suggest skipping wintergreen to be safe. Use strawberry but start with 5%. Go up from there in increments of maybe 3% or so. You'll fail even with local flavours. But that's the best thing about DIY: Looking for the perfect taste that fits you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread