• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY nicotine free e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Ok nvm found the places. Noob question here. I have cherry flavour from Bake king. It says it has PG. so do I just buy VG from Phoon Huat and add it together if i want 50-50 vg/pg ? Doesn't the Vg at poon huat also contain flavouring also? Pls help me out:)

P.s I'm diying for 0 nic

Yeah but I don't quite understand.
Is it they mix unflavored PG and unflavored VG With flavoring which is also PG based?
Help will be much appreciated:)
When you're dying, make full use of your available time left.

If you expect to be spoon-fed, when ALL info you need is ALL ard...

You can have this:
download.jpg

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
I am using "health e-cig", those with disposable cartridges... am I able to DIY ejuice?

saw a video before but not sure if it will work, any experiences to share?

I think what you mean would be, are you able to DIY e-liquid AND refill the disposal cartridge on the e-health. I can imagine you can refill a few times tops as those cartridges have a thin aluminum cover that breaks when you pierce it on your atomizer head. As you remove and put it back on, that foil which sort of prevents any leaks of the e-liquid on the first piercing will eventually wear out and you'll have a really wet ecig soon.

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
I think what you mean would be, are you able to DIY e-liquid AND refill the disposal cartridge on the e-health. I can imagine you can refill a few times tops as those cartridges have a thin aluminum cover that breaks when you pierce it on your atomizer head. As you remove and put it back on, that foil which sort of prevents any leaks of the e-liquid on the first piercing will eventually wear out and you'll have a really wet ecig soon.

we have a guru here. thumbs up!

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
OK let me give a low down on DIY mixing.

what goes into your juice?
PG, VG, Flavouring & Nic

PG & VG is self explanatory. Flavourings are usually PG based unless otherwise stated. Nic comes in PG, VG or 50/50

Quantity
All juice mixtures are calculated using ratios. So no matter what unit you use it is still ratio based. PG base flavours adds to the PG ratio and like wise for VG. so in short if you're making 70/30 juice using PG based flavours, your total PG ratio would need to be 70% to total juice volume. i.e. PG + flavour + nic = 70% of juice volume. if using VG flavours, include it in your total VG ratio.

a very comprehensive juice calculator would be Breaktru's ejuice calculator.

Ravikumar

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
No Freedom Island
OK let me give a low down on DIY mixing.

what goes into your juice?
PG, VG, Flavouring & Nic

PG & VG is self explanatory. Flavourings are usually PG based unless otherwise stated. Nic comes in PG, VG or 50/50

Quantity
All juice mixtures are calculated using ratios. So no matter what unit you use it is still ratio based. PG base flavours adds to the PG ratio and like wise for VG. so in short if you're making 70/30 juice using PG based flavours, your total PG ratio would need to be 70% to total juice volume. i.e. PG + flavour + nic = 70% of juice volume. if using VG flavours, include it in your total VG ratio.

a very comprehensive juice calculator would be Breaktru's ejuice calculator.
Ahhh just what I needed..thanks bro!:)

direwolf83

Apr 3, 2013
I live here

yes you are right, thats what I am asking...

sound like someone who used this model b4, do you know the shell life of the atomizer and battery? can it last for say 4 months?

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
yes you are right, thats what I am asking...

sound like someone who used this model b4, do you know the shell life of the atomizer and battery? can it last for say 4 months?

Mine lasted all of 2 weeks before the battery just simply stopped working. I won't count on it lasting more then 2 months.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
wow 2 weeks only ah, i plan to quit analogs n vaping totally with this e-cig, u think possible mission in 2 wks :confused:

Depends on how heavy a smoker you are/were and how much nic you're vaping now.
I guess if you can control your nic intake and pace yourself, you should be able to.
Mine lasted that short doesn't mean yours will too. Totally depends on how you use and take care of it I guess.

d4rkj3di

Jun 16, 2013
Singapore
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread