The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Diy questions? Need advice!!!!

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Kelly1988, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IDJoel

IDJoel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Smart aleck! :pervy:

I love you too Sugar! :D:wub::D

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Kelly1988

Kelly1988 Senior Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    That's so interesting. I thought it was just me because all of my research has even recommendations for TFA products... I can barely taste them. Thank you! That makes me want to look into other flavors :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I use strawberry ripe. At about 8%. I made several batches of strawberry cheesecake and strawberry ripe works fine. But like the others said, and i do this with lemon, use a couple strawberry flavors in the mix. It will round out and pop the strawberry taste for you. I dont mean to say i mix lemon and strawberry, i use a couple lemon flavors at one time in a mix, you can do the same with other fruit flavors.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dc99

dc99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    What equipment are you using? That will make a big difference in how much favoring you need to add. Going back to the beginning of this thread, you probably muted the SB flavor with the EM. Only time I use it is in citrus mixes to smooth the harness. By the way, TFA SB ripe is probably the most used SB out there. Personally I like CAP sweet SB and TFA SB ripe blended together. SB ripe 4% and Sweet SB 2% is normally a good starting point

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  6. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

FA juicy Strawberry is a really good natural strawberry, tastes like the real thing. Tfa ripe strawberry is great to mix in with FA and Jungle flavors sweet strawberry is a nice strong strawberry but it reminds me more of bubblelicious gum strawberry which is delicious in its own way. Mixing these three together you can get some great flavors by using different % of each. Just have to experiment with small bottles to see what works best.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.