Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
Get a graduated cylinder that measures tenths of an ml. Creating a recipe, and not knowing how much of what you put in, only makes it hard to recreate it if you like it. I have 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, and 100ml graduated cylinders. That way I can mix large or small with relative ease.

Oh.... And take notes. I have a word file on my computer created just for recipes. I document all my recipes in 3ml quantities...and just multiply the ingredients if I want to make larger batches.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Download the free program "ejuicemeup". You can save your recipes, print them out, tweak them and save them again and take notes with it. It'll let you enter up to 5 flavors and combine different nicotine bases if you want. It's easy and flexible and, best of all, FREE. It also comes with a large database of recipes that you can tweak and save with your own preferences.

Also, get your nicotine, flavors and glassware at Wizardlabs.us Their prices are half of most other places, especially on nicotine and lab glassware like beakers and graduated cylinders. They'll save you a ton of money on DIY stuff.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Ejuicemeup is awesome! I recently just started DIY mixes and it really helps out a ton.

I agree, it's my "go to" tool & does everything I need it to do. However I decided to try & answer my own earlier question, booted into Linux, tried this & it looks like it'll work: DIY E-Liquid (E-Juice) Mixing Station! Lots of stuff there (more than I need) but could be very handy for anyone who can't use ejuicemeup for whatever reason.
Happy vaping! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread