DIY Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
arkansas
I guess this is the right place to put this, if not I will be happy to move it to the appropriate location. I am looking to get into DIY, but before I do, I would like to get opinions on kits. Is there a list of vendors that specialize in DIY kits? Or could I get some responses on here as to where current DIYers get kits and supplies? Thanks all.

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
There are not really any kits that I know of but I use several vendors for my supplies.

Myfreedomsmokes - unflavored nic, top quality and very nice prices with great sales.
Esential Depot - PG and VG, USP food grade and great prices.
Flavors - Whoever has your favorite.

These are just the ones that I use.

Just read through some of the threads as there is a ton of info in here.

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
I guess this is the right place to put this, if not I will be happy to move it to the appropriate location. I am looking to get into DIY, but before I do, I would like to get opinions on kits. Is there a list of vendors that specialize in DIY kits? Or could I get some responses on here as to where current DIYers get kits and supplies? Thanks all.

You may not need a "kit". You should make a list of supplies you think you will need and see who has what you need.

One of the best things I have are the graduated cylinders. They come in glass and plastic. I have plastic but am always mixing about the same type of juice. I would imagine glass would clean up better. Wizard labs has good prices on the cylinders, also has good nic.

Syringes can be ordered off ebay, you can get 20 for a few dollars shipped but it takes a while to get here :)

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
You may not need a "kit". You should make a list of supplies you think you will need and see who has what you need.

One of the best things I have are the graduated cylinders. They come in glass and plastic. I have plastic but am always mixing about the same type of juice. I would imagine glass would clean up better. Wizard labs has good prices on the cylinders, also has good nic.

Syringes can be ordered off ebay, you can get 20 for a few dollars shipped but it takes a while to get here :)

I love my glass graduated cylinder. I feel like plastic could absorb flavors, plus I like to microwave my whole cylinder a few seconds in the microwave. I feel like it helps it blend and steep faster, plus the thinner, warm liquid is easier to pour out.

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
I love my glass graduated cylinder. I feel like plastic could absorb flavors, plus I like to microwave my whole cylinder a few seconds in the microwave. I feel like it helps it blend and steep faster, plus the thinner, warm liquid is easier to pour out.

I need to pick up some glass ones. I have gotten to mixing larger batches so I just use the 50 & 10 ml cylinders. I will pout the mix back & forth to get it all out of the cylinders after it is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread