"Lifetime" Supply Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

saussie

Mar 13, 2014
Australia
Yes well!, I've got 2 ltrs stashed in a deep freeze ( broken down into 100ml amber glass bottles) I'm 65 so I'm guessing it'll see me out but if they try banning vaping, they'll have to throw my old .... in the slammer 'cos I intend to vape till I die or lose my mind and don't remember that I was a smoker/vaper anyway , fancy making folks feel like criminals just 'cos they don't want to smoke :(

saussie

Mar 13, 2014
Australia
I Always thought it would be Nice if a Vendor gave the Option to Ships in Glass Bottles with Poly-Caps.

I have No Problem paying the extra 2 or 3 Dollars more to receive my Nicotine Base in Glass Bottles. And for those how Don't Want glass, they do not need to choose this Option.

I guess we have to think of the folks who handle this stuff when its being shipped too, I wouldn't want to be near a potentially lethal liquid if bottles are broken in an accident etc ?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I guess we have to think of the folks who handle this stuff when its being shipped too, I wouldn't want to be near a potentially lethal liquid if bottles are broken in an accident etc ?

A Multitude of Products are Shipped in Glass Containers Everyday. I don't think if a Person Vac-Sealed the Nicotine Base (Which they Should No Matter What Type of Container is Used!) and used a fair amount of Bubble Wrap and or Packing Peanuts there would be much Case for alarm.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
With the current winds of legislation and my complete lack of faith in reasonable legislation I'm contemplating stockpiling some nicotine in the off chance that raw supplies for e-juice get taxed to oblivion if not outright banned. I have yet to start diy e-juice so I don't have a bead on how much nicotine would be appropriate to have on hand or if it holds up over long periods of time even. So any of you diyers have any input?

P.S. - I plan to foray into diy when work slows down in a couple months, just don't have the time to commit to it right now.

Really depends on how much you vape. I noticed that every time I read a post asking this question the sweet spot as far as quantity seems to be about 3 liters or 3000ml. But if you haven't started DYI yet start with a small amount to see if DYI is even for you.

squee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Central CT
I Always thought it would be Nice if a Vendor gave the Option to Ships in Glass Bottles with Poly-Caps.

I have No Problem paying the extra 2 or 3 Dollars more to receive my Nicotine Base in Glass Bottles. And for those how Don't Want glass, they do not need to choose this Option.

Nude Nic offers their Nude Armor series - packaged in amber glass bottles with argon --

Nude Armor Nicotine Base - EXTENDED SHELF LIFE - Nude Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread