Dna75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jraw69

Jul 23, 2019
So I just bought a CPL devices with a dna65 the hcigar vt75 and and Amy version as well. Because I got them both around $25 new. I wanted to see what ppl think about each? Pros and cons and what are similar about em. What do you like what do you dislike. I realize 5hey are a bit older but th3y are my personal own first dna chipset so I'm excited.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
[JUSTIFY_TEXT][/JUSTIFY_TEXT]so you think it's the best chip other than the 75c what do you think about the yihi and are there any other color chips which are a less expensive choice?
DNA invented TC. Everything else was reverse engineered from it, or reverse engineered from another reverse engineering.
I’ve been told the yihi is nearly on a level with the last gen DNA. It’s got some additional features like Bluetooth though that may make it preferable for some. It’s a question of what you want. The dna75c for example has replay. I bought it for the replay because I’d never gotten a TC chip to work well enough for me, but I found that when I had a real DNA mod I no longer needed replay.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I use the JAC Vapour series B DNA75W. It is my favorite mod, used daily for about 2 years I think. I personally think DNA chips are more battery effecient than cheaper non-DNA mods. I like it so much that I bought a second one for a backup. I don't use TC so I can't comment on that feature.

JAC Vapor series B DNA75W

There is an entire forum thread on this model:
JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

40785589944_80118f33fe_z.jpg

GYCaI-D5PvBEukzQpkuoqIUeRgVJ40SPANt9yBQhWWk.jpg

dna75-kit.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread