do I need a pass-through for each adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Hi one question do the V1 USB pass-through come with a removable atomizer adapter
Can I change it with a 801 or 901 adapters like the Prodigy or do I need a pass-through for each adapter
What I’m trying to ask is if I get a Prodigy 801 and a Prodigy 901 USB can I swap the adapters
:)
haha, sorry should have read the full question first.

You can just switch the adapter on the USB PT with another USB PT adapter. Not sure if the prodigy adapters are one in the same with PT adapters.

edited to clarify answer.

Last edited:

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Even more clarification coming.

There are two products currently available: The Prodigy and The PS USB Passthrough.

Each product has their own distinct set of adapters available. Only adapters for that product will work, they are not interchangeable to the other product.

Basically, this means that you can purchase the Passthrough 901 kit, which comes with the Passthrough 901 adapter, and also purchase the Passthough 801 adapter, and 510 adapter, and all will work with just the one Passthrough from the original 901 kit. You cannot, however, buy any of the Prodigy adapters and have them work with the Passthrough device.

I really hope that helps.

Ivisi

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    @Ivisi - argh, you're right. I caught the PT question and subject, and totally missed the Prodigy comment in there.

I THINK this is now right?
    All PT adapters fit any PS PT/USBPass.
    PT adapters do not fit the Prodigy v1.
    Prodigy v1 adapters do not fit USBPass.
    Prodigy v2 adapters will interchange with USBPass, but this isn't even a pre-order item yet.

Whew! :)
    (god, I hope that's now right..?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread