Do not order from ecigmods.com!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
I placed an order at ecigmods.com nearly two months ago and still have not received my order. When the owner Craig Patterson does respond to my email I get nothing but lies and excuses. After I had already waited 49 days he told me to "be patient" and not to write anymore (yeah, right... I'm gonna bug the hell out of him!) I just wanted to give you all a heads up. Don't order from ecigmods.com!

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
I've contacted the bank, and they're supposed to be mailing me some paper work. I even called the Sheriff of the county his business is in, and they were totally unwilling to help me. I guess they're just fine with their residents ripping people off. Pretty sad. If I ever turn criminal, I'm moving to GA lol...

DTO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
Chicago, IL USA
Seriously this should be stickied and posted in the newbie section. People need to be protected from this guy!

If your bank is mailing you paperwork then you should be able to get your money back hopefully. I agree, there should be a sticky about this company. As far as the police, if there is a dispute with a business, it is a civil matter not a criminal matter and the police won't get involved. This applies anywhere in the USA.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Seriously this should be stickied and posted in the newbie section. People need to be protected from this guy!

It's posted everywhere, can't help but find negative stuff on this place if you type the name in a search on just about any webpage relating to vaping. Check out the Youtube video for Ecigmods Vapezilla at the midwest vapefest last year among others but it's my favorite, can't stop laughing every time I see it.

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I ordered the "Vape 360" just kinda as a novelty. I thought it would be funny to use it at a BBQ / Vape meet I was throwing at my place. Most people bring their best PVs to these things and I wanted to show these ProVari and Monkeybox guys that I could vape around corners with this $34.00 5V made out of a swivel flashlight.
Problem was that I couldn't get it to fire until the day after the party. Completely ruined my little joke.

Harrygrowth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
It's posted everywhere, can't help but find negative stuff on this place if you type the name in a search on just about any webpage relating to vaping. Check out the Youtube video for Ecigmods Vapezilla at the midwest vapefest last year among others but it's my favorite, can't stop laughing every time I see it.

OMG that is one POS. Unbelievable. Looks too techy for me though, probably wouldn't have salivated over it. Is it a FN joystick?

alamor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
idaho

LMAO!!! "This is a piece of ...."......very funny

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
If your bank is mailing you paperwork then you should be able to get your money back hopefully. I agree, there should be a sticky about this company. As far as the police, if there is a dispute with a business, it is a civil matter not a criminal matter and the police won't get involved. This applies anywhere in the USA.

I would think Fraud would be criminal not civil ? and the police would at the least take a full report if you wanted to press charges. ? yes/No ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread