Do not order from ecigmods.com!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed an order at ecigmods.com nearly two months ago and still have not received my order. When the owner Craig Patterson does respond to my email I get nothing but lies and excuses. After I had already waited 49 days he told me to "be patient" and not to write anymore (yeah, right... I'm gonna bug the hell out of him!) I just wanted to give you all a heads up. Don't order from ecigmods.com!

Sound to me like his URL should be ecigmods.CON

It's posted everywhere, can't help but find negative stuff on this place if you type the name in a search on just about any webpage relating to vaping. Check out the Youtube video for Ecigmods Vapezilla at the midwest vapefest last year among others but it's my favorite, can't stop laughing every time I see it.

That was absolutely hilarious.:lol:

I can't believe this but I made an order with him without knowing about any of this. I found out the hard way... So I wont ever get my order or money? I only ordered a simple 3.7v box mod and some batteries... he hasn't responded and it's been 13 days so far. Doesn't look too good... what's the best way to deal with this? because he needs to deal with the consequences if he doesn't come through. The one time I didn't research a site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread