Do some juices seem to burn thru quicker than others

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob m

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Ok this may seem odd but this weekend I picked up a couple bottle of juices from a local vendor that makes their own juice. It is 80/20 vg/pg and it just seems to disappear so fast compared to other juices I have had with the same settings. For 80VG it is not as thick also that I have seen in others. Maybe I am just vapping it more but who knows. :ohmy:

rob m

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
80/20 VG/PG that seems thin most likely has a couple of drops of distilled water in it to thin it out. Also Bowden's Mate and Frankenvape seem to disappear really fast for me. Might be because I am running them through an Atlantis at 25w though.

This is what I am thinking, the juice is either not really 80/20 or he mixes a little water in. Either way even though the juice is tasty not sure if I will go back. It appears the clouds from this juice even though it is close to other juices in size, they do not seem to be as dense.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
There are different types of VG anhydrous I think and different levels of quality of VG IMHO. I prefer super thick VG which seams to not only be thicker but hold up to higher heat. Whenever it's thinner I figure they did something to it, it's the quality of the base or it's not a true high VG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob m

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
There are different types of VG anhydrous I think and different levels of quality of VG IMHO. I prefer super thick VG which seams to not only be thicker but hold up to higher heat. Whenever it's thinner I figure they did something to it, it's the quality of the base or it's not a true high VG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah there is no way this vg is thick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread