Do We Smell Different ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
I've just had the weirdest conversation with my Mrs today

I have been with her for 10 years and she nudged me on the sofa today and said "your different" I knew that for many years now anyway :)

but with a puzzled look on my face i said "what u on about ?"

we then went on to have a long talk about she noticed I smell totally different ! before any off u guys get any ideas we are not talking stinky body odor here but just my natural smell.

She reckons over the years she got used to my smell (20 years of smoking)and since Ive given up (3 Months now) she said I dont smell like the old Sanj anymore I smell sweeter and its like snuggling up to a new person !!

That just freaked the hell out off me so thought Id have to share it with u guys and gals

Maybe the old saying is true we are what we eat or in this case

WE ARE WHAT WE SMOKE

Has anyone elses spouses noticed this or anybody else ??​

It's funny, now that I can pick up the scent of other smokers I'm not sure if I like it or don't like it. It was a smell I grew up with that I grew to really like, but now there's something about it that I find to be mildly irritating. Probably because I wanna have a little of what they're havin' cause I'm w/out my e-cig at the time. ;)

RaverCJ

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Los Angeles
It's actually really funny. I feel like I have superhuman senses now. The other day I could smell someone eating ravioli at the very opposite corner of the lecture hall!

In terms of the way I smell...friends have started to get surprised once they realized I was standing right beside them. I guess they were used to smelling "Smoke the Bear" a mile away, and now they're surprised I no longer smell like an ashtray.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
yeah, i live with a couple of smokers and they really do stink. don't know how any non smoker could stand being around me before. also had a bit of a relapse the other day and went on a rollie binge. next day, my lungs felt shredded and my throat was dry, felt rotten. won't be doing that again i think, but for me, i have to get it out of my system.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Cant help it Bri LOL​

You wanna see my house everything symetrical my mrs thinks Im crazy offcourse but I just like things centered .​

see what I mean LOL​

Aaarghhh! I hate assymetry!

:)
:):)
:):):)
:):)
:)

Smokers stink, I stank! Now I smell better (I'm told) and I can smell other people, not always good though:(
40 years of smelling like a ... end (sorry, UK slang!), what a waste!
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread