Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
The main stream media... yeah. Incompetent, lazy, corrupt <period>.

I doubt there's any specific bribery. It's just the same old same old inept, lazy, propaganda nonsense. --> I should take a photo: I've never had a bumper sticker on any vehicle I've ever owned or driven in more than 30 years of vehicle ownership. A couple of years ago, someone sent me an "I don't believe the liberal media" bumper sticker. I cleaned the bumper, stuck it on, gave it a more permanent coating, and proudly display it.

It's just unfortunate that it takes their corruption hitting close to home for most folks to notice it. They lie to you all the time - day in day out - 24/7 and you didn't notice until they lied about something you knew more than they did about... I hope this helps you pay attention from now on. When you pay close attention, check their facts, and compare their words to those used by alternative and foreign media, you'll see that they lie far more often than they tell the truth. Once you see that for the truth it is, you'll never get suckered by them again.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Major media outlets/news services are all owned by a handful of mega corporations, the "news" you get is written and presented in such a way as to support the ideology/intent of the owners, not to accurately/fairly present the facts. What we politely call "spin". They also tend to sensationalize events in order to create newsworthy stories and the general public eats it up. Television reporters are just mouthpieces chosen for their on screen personality and looks, actors reading a script that was actually written and "vetted" by staff and editors. Newspapers and other forms of "printed" news employ reporters that do research/investigate and write the stories/articles we read but those stories are also carefully vetted by editors/staff before publication. BT, Pharma, government and the healthcare industry have all lost significant revenue due to vaping, which under the Corporatocracy prevalent throughout the free world, is some powerful enemies. I expect to see many misleading reports/stories and doubt that they will occur due to ignorance rather than carefully orchestrated intent.

AMEN, Brother!
Wish I could give more than one Like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread