Do you have multiple mods and tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoltoCraft

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
United Kingdom
I basically only have 1 mod which is a 180W X Cube 2... And people keep asking me when I go into ecig shops why I don't change battery.

And I say to them that I will never need more than 180W so why would I change my battery...

So I was just wondering as to if anyone else has multiple batterys and if so... Why don't you just stick with 1 battery that has all the wattage you will ever need? You could buy a spare one if needs be, but surely you only need 1.

I purely sub-ohm and have many tanks like the TFV4, Aspire Atlantis 2, Aspire Triton (For non-sub ohm sometimes) and the Billow V2.

But as for mods, why get another when you have all the wattage you will ever need, what about you guys?!? What mods and tanks do you have?

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2015
Denver, CO
Its called Shinyitis...Pretty sure we all have that disease. I have more mods/tanks/juices/batteries than I can count. Plus back when I started 15w was insane power haha those were the days! Right now I have an rx200 with a velocity RDA dual .43 ohm claptons at 70w

Last edited:

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Its called Shinytits...Pretty sure we all have that disease. I have more mods/tanks/juices/batteries than I can count. Plus back when I started 15w was insane power haha those were the days! Right now I have an rx200 with a velocity RDA dual .43 ohm claptons at 70w

Some call it Shinytits like VaporDaze has, might want to check the spelling Daze, I know what you meant though, I call it EMD...excessive mod disorder, I recently sold 3 mech mods and that leaves me with 5 and 5 tanks...4 Kayfun Lites and a Kanger STM, my EMD is a mild case compared to many others...there are members here that have enough to open a Vape shop.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Nah, just one backup for eveything. It.s not a hobby for me, just something to quit smoking with. Now, motorcycles and a few other things? Yeah! I just can't seem to get very excited about this stuff. I am very excited that very many people are quitting smoking tho!

jumphour

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2014
    CT, USA
    I have a little wooden stand next to my bed....holds a 30ml bottle of my ADV, an iTaste 134 mini, 2 ZMAX (a Smok and a Sigelei), and then I have my ZNA clone and my new eVic VTC mini....all with different tanks and flavors for when I get bored. I love all of them! But I am bad with shinyitis in general.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2014
    Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
    I have more mods than I can conveniently remember, and bunches of tanks and drippers. Not only do I have shiny whoozits, I am ready for vapocalypse. I also have several lifetimes supply of nic juice laid down in the freezer.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2015
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    I also have several lifetimes supply of nic juice laid down in the freezer.

Overachiever. I've settled on a single lifetime, give or take.

I have five regulated and four mech mods, not including a few leftover egos and internal battery iSticks. Call it Shinyitis, but I've been stocking up, as I know many have, with a mind to what I'd need/want if gear became far less accessible or far more expensive in the near future.

If things stay as they are now, then I guess I'm set for a good while.

beckdg

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2013
    TN
    The first rule of vape club.
    Never talk about vape club.
    Second rule of vape club.
    Never talk about vape club.
    Third rule of vape club.
    Don't ask questions.

In the meantime.

Because...
    hTTkiaIh.jpg

Tapatyped

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
    Its called Shinyitis...Pretty sure we all have that disease. I have more mods/tanks/juices/batteries than I can count. Plus back when I started 15w was insane power haha those were the days! Right now I have an rx200 with a velocity RDA dual .43 ohm claptons at 70w

No not all of us , if the OP's smart he won't get caught up in the "must obtain new mod at any cost" type of mindset . A backup or two is smart but if you think buying all the new mods will give you a superior vape think again , the differences between mods is design and what appeals to you the most .

I have mid priced mods and i have tried expensive mods , they essentially do the exact same thing which is power your topper .

Of course some are cheap and some are more reliable and dependable but there is absolutely no need to spend a lot for an excellent mod nowadays.

Spend money on some decent toppers and learn how to wrap your own coils , very simple , a blind chimp with arthritis can do it.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Well, I suppose if one never smoked or became rather dependent on Nicotine, onw would only need one Mod. Should it get damaged, they would simply stop vaping until such time as they feel like purchasing a replacement.
    for the Vast majority that took up Vaping to break the Smoking habit, a Back up or a few different style mods are reassuring and should one fail another is readily available.

For some preparation is a part of life, to others stumbling through is the norm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread