DO you play guitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I play for a living, well that and selling guitars and equipment. I didn't go full time until 7 or 8 years ago. I also play drums and sing. I don't even have a clue how many guitars I own right now. I probably go through about 100 a year give or take. I buy and sell at least a couple a week and only hold onto the really special ones. My favorite electric is a MIJ Les Paul copy from the late seventees or early eightees. I have owned dozens of Gibson Les Pauls from studio models up to the custom models and this is still the best I have ever played. As for Fender strats I don't think you can go wrong with the strat plus models from the late 80's with the lace sensors. The Jackson model 6 is also at the top of my list. As for an acoustic I love the Seagull Artist mosiac with a cedar top and hog back and sides. Although the Tacoma line is also very nice.

This site sure seems to have a lot of musicians I wonder what it is that draws us to vaping?

Daifne

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Wisconsin
Got my first "Sears Special" guitar right after the Beatles landed in the US. I've been through many different guitars both acoustic and electric but keep going back to the first one I bought myself. It's a 1969 Martin D12-20. She is sweet.

I also played bass for a while. I was in an all girl band. My qualifications were that I had found the bass in the trash. We were really bad in a very campy way. ;-)

I mainly play and sing Folk style. OK, I'm an old hippie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread