Do you sell DSE901 or RN4075?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennydotz

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
West Virginia, USA
Suppliers: Would you mind posting whether your 901s are 901s or 4075s when you get a chance? Just today I encountered my first atty/battery incompatibility issue, an atty that will only work with 1 of my batteries. Til today I have interchanged them all without incident. Now I just want to make sure I know what I am getting.

I thought I remembered a similar thread from a month or so ago, but I cant find it and I went well beyond the requisite 180 second search;)

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I can tell you a few of them. I have looked into this quite a bit...

True 901s
AltSmoke
MyVaporStore
CigTechs
Electronic Ash (I have not ordered from them though)
TrueVapor

RN4075
Puresmoker
TW
VaporGuys
TheSmokelessShop
E-cigsales

Betecig has 901s that are not stamped with the SLB, but they still work well.

ETA: I have said all along that I think the supplier should be specific about which part they are selling. People have different preferences and would like to order what they want and get it, not something different. I know that all of these parts are said to be interchangable, but it just isn't so for me. I have had the same issues, Jenny. Many of my batteries/atomizers do not work together. I have quite a few 4075 batteries, but all 901 atomizers.

Last edited:

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Thanks Queen, very helpful. Have you found any batt/atty threads completely incompatible?

Yes...many. I edited my post to say that. The problem that I have is the 4075 atomizers on the 901 batteries. The other way around works okay. I primarily use my 901s so I need it to work all of the time! lol

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Same problem here. Even the batteries that will go on the unmarked atty don't screw in al the way, it leaves a gap. With at least 1 battery, there's contact, it works, but I'd prefer no gap.

I don't notice a gap. They just wont work...for me. It is hard to tell if the battery is 901 or not. Some of them are not stamped with SLB, but the atomizers are definitely different. The coil inside the 4075 is lower and fatter. The 901 is higher and thinner.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread