Aug 1, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It would be Interesting to see how Preferences have Changed from when this thread was Created. Verses how things are Today.

I basically started with Heavily Flavored/Sweetened 24mg/ml as D2D e-Liquids. But needed 36mg/ml at times to Beat Back the cravings. And to get Past the Dreaded 1st Week. 0mg was about the Furthest from my mind when this thread was Started.

But that was a Different Era. And Hardware was Light Years from what it is Now.

Today, I use HOF (Hint of Flavor) and Unflavored at 6 ~ 9mg/ml. But do Like to use 0mg/ml many times in the Evening. I think I Sleep Better when I cut off the Nicotine when the Sun goes down.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I initially had planned on eventually going to Zero MG and was making a few recipes at 1.5 MG but after attempting to vape some commercial Zero in the AM I found it be be lacking and added nicotine to make it 3MG. Now all my recipes are 3MG and doubtful I will ever go lower. Seems to be my happy place.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Back when MTL was big for me, it was 12-15mg. 2 years into Sub ohm and I was 0 nic. To me Nic was only really supplying the "pressure" of the vape in MTL. I don't think I could ever vape 0 nic in MTL because of it. With how much vapor I get from sub ohm, the nic is no longer needed for me.

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread