• I NEVER vape zero-nic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
I always vape 0 nicotine. I quit smokin*9 years ago and quit nicotine delivery methods ( patch and inhaler ) 8 years ago. I just vape for the flavor and clouds , lol. Of course , it doesnt calm my nerves like a cogarette would back in the day . But its enjoyable, and i dont crave vaping.

Last edited:
zero x smoker not wanting to go back on them already been nicotine free for just under 7 years but its always been hard to stay off the cigs as I enjoyed them so vaping at Mo with zero hitting all the right spots as I started to have the odd cig and the urge not to stay off them got me into vaping instead

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
If my juice didn’t have nicotine, I wouldn’t vape. Love me some nicotine, and lots of it. I enjoy the pick me up, same with caffeine. I’m convinced if I didn’t use caffeine & nicotine I wouldn’t wake up in the morning. The need for more gets me out of bed, and it’s use throughout the day keeps me up until bedtime. What about a midnight piss you say?? That’s right puff puff and I’m off to the “loo”, throw some caffeine in there and dare I say I skip to my loo. :laugh:Skip to my loo my darling:thumbs:

• Winner
Reactions: Dieseler

Vasay54

Moved On
Jul 16, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam

AlexEdler

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spammer

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I dooo not vape zee zero nic liquid.

It seems kind of pointless to me, frankly..

I need a hole and something to fill that hole and that is what addiction IS. I mean....

Don't get gross with the above comment because I am talking EMOTIONALLY. I can go 12 hours without vaping on suns at work so like, the hand to mouth is not ALL of it. I'd adjust to just snus but I LIKE vaping. Why would I ruin it for me.

I keep saying I am going to try and make 16 my target (I'm at 19 right no) but I just mixed up 6 months of base, so....
Anna

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
9/10 years back vaped 18mg remember well some might the cig look alike that had the red glowing end to imitate a cig thats where it all began for the Mrs and i.
Fast forwad to almost 2020 down to 6 and probably will up it to 8 my next diy batch and keep it there till my days end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread